Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have a 2006 Eclipse gt this whole problem started with a cylinder misfire i replaced all the coils and the car has not ran since the crank sensor has been replaced, cam sensor replaced and a brand new ecm and it still is not running. Can anyone help me out with this I'm at my wits end !

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, if you changed the engine computer, you'd need to be sure you had it VIN matched to the ETACS module. Else you'll have no injector pulse due to the immobilizer.

Got any codes? Grounds are good? Voltage is good? Key fob is good?
Hi i also have no spark i have checked grounds and the new ecm came plug and play and I have no codes

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How's your crank and cam signal look? Any issues with the timing? It needs to see the right signal from both to spark.
I work in a shop and my boss has a shop he sends his electrical stuff to so I had the car towed to them, what we think happened was the new ecm i brought was not programed right and this shop does all that i hope tomorrow it is donc i will let you know what the outcome is thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ah, right back to the first thing I mentioned lol.

If it has an immobilizer, it has to be coded to the ETACS. I hope that's all it is for you.
Well I got a new ecm it was checked out by a local electrical repair shop and they told me it was the ecm got a new one that was suppose to be plug and play still not running i took the car to another repair shop that works on nothing but this kind of problem im in this thing for a total of about 11oo dollars now plus the coils crank sensor and cam sensor oh plus 150 for the key shop to check the key programing so come to find out the new ecm was only 90 percent programed they reprogrammed it and it still not running that was today they are going to work on it tomorrow to find out why it is not running i will let you know what they find out, going crazy in Phoenix

1 - 10 of 10 Posts