Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had a code on my 2006 mitsubishi eclipse gs 2.4 L 4 cylinder. Where it said Catalytic converter warm up efficiency was bad. I was told it could be one of a few things. The MAF sensor (I replaced it, and made no change) the catalytic converter was bad, or that it was the downstream oxygen sensors. So I ordered so down stream sensors from rocket auto, and installed them, and I no longer have the warm up catalyst code anymore, but now I have codes for oxygen sensors have low voltage and high voltage (P057). Is it because I installed an aftermarket o2 sensor instead of an oem denso? Or is it that the cars ECU doesn't like the new sensors, or something? I'd appreciate any advice I can get, as Ive already tried clearing the codes, unplugging the battery for 30 minutes, and letting it sit with the key in the run position as Ive been told that it needs an ECU reset to adjust to new sensors.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its a P057, P0158. Its mostly the bank 2 sensor 2 that keeps giving me codes. Would it be recommended to just go ahead and get some new denso o2 sensors?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts