Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Crazy Driver
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,
I'm starting to mod my car, but I don't have the money for it. So I'm selling/trading my white original Xbox 360. The console itself is in good condition, no scratches, and I only took it apart once to blow all the dust out. It is missing the USB cover on the black face plate, but the white one is complete. It also has been updated fairly recently.

Price is 140 shipped.

Start up video

It's the very first version they came out with, meaning it has no HDMI, and it doesn't have the upgraded GPU cooler. I had another black Xbox that I accidentally fried, so I swapped the face and side plates on it so the box is white with a black trim basically. On the black face plate, the USB cover broke off, so it doesn't have one. I still have the original grey and white side and face plates in case you wanted to swap them out. Hard drive is 120 gig for the black sides and a ~15 gig one in grey. I also have a couple rechargeable battery packs, along with the charger. Cords that are included are: the vid/audio out cable that also has the component connections for the HDTV tube TVs, 2 power supplies (bricks), the charger for the battery packs, and a headset in good condition. Also comes with the upgraded GPU cooler (not installed) the grey sides/hdd cover with ~15 gig hard drive, and the white face plate.

Games included are: Halo 2, Halo 3 ODST, Halo Reach, GTA 4 & episodes from Liberty City, Doom 3 (unopened), Bioshock, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, and The Orange Box (Half Life 2, Team Fortress 2, and Portal). One of those games even has a free 2 day pass for Xbox live (unused, and no expiration date IIRC).

I am open to offers, and I am willing to trade.

Things I am willing to trade for: any good bolt on muffler, a decent video card for my pc (better than an 8600gt). If you think you have something I'd be interested in, just let me know.

·
Crazy Driver
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump for price drop and updated trade list.

·
Crazy Driver
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Bump for price drop and added cell vid.

·
Crazy Driver
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump. Also, price drop.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts