Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
are there any ways to get paddle shifters on a GS with no steering wheel radio controls? Any aftermarket products available?

·
Blue Collar Genius
3,225 Posts
are there any ways to get paddle shifters on a GS with no steering wheel radio controls? Any aftermarket products available?
I'm sure you can just buy the steering wheel with the stereo controls in it.....but I think he hooks that into the harness there somewhere, you'll have to do some wiring........major wiring......

·
Registered
249 Posts
wtf does a paddle shifter have to do with the limiter? where do these people come from? psyq where's your rule list....this is a total violation I'm sure..........
:rofl:

·
The Dark Side
2,033 Posts
Holy Thread Revival Batman!!!

·
The dick of JUSTICE
3,088 Posts

·
The O.G.
5,332 Posts
how about something to get rid of that rev limiter?? is that possible??:confused:
your first post and you revive a thread thats a year and a half old...

you my friend, are a true champion.

+ rep. :doh:

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
i'm reviving this thread, but say your car didn't come with the controls on the steering wheel, would you have to buy a brand new steering wheel w/ the controls or can you just buy the control and pop it in the existing steering wheel?

If I could do that, I would def get this

·
iNeedBoost
1,565 Posts
does he even sell this anymore? Kind of would be cool to have one.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Hey guys...all you had to do was shot me a PM !

I don't have any ready to go out, I'd have to order a few parts, but if you guys can tell me how many want one I'll get some parts on order...

Comes with diagram, and an installation DVD just like the FIC harnesses...easy install.

So, who all wants one?

Brian

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
i need to get the radio controls on my steering wheel first haha. Do you know if I have to just get the insert for the buttons or will I have to buy a brand new steering wheel with the controls already in it?

21 - 40 of 79 Posts