Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

41 - 60 of 129 Posts

·
Broke
18 Posts
Hows the condition of the front seat? My back cover on mine decided to start popping out...If i cant find a way to fix it i might be interested in the driverside seat
That plastic back cover is held on by a few clips.. you might just need the those, I've had to replace 2 on mine. 3-5 bucks at the dealer.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Do you have the rear passenger side splash guard for sell? and ill need the screws and plastic ones too if you have them as well, thanks

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
1,434 Posts
Bump!

Good deals!

Brandon and Nikki are great people.

Thanks for still supporting the club you guys!

:cheers:

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
1,434 Posts
Hows the condition of the front seat? My back cover on mine decided to start popping out...If i cant find a way to fix it i might be interested in the driverside seat
Just so you know, we only sell front seats in sets.

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
1,434 Posts

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
1,434 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
is the Front upper strut tower bar, front and rear sway bar and foot pedals still available for sale??? im very interested in buying!

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
1,434 Posts
is the Front upper strut tower bar, front and rear sway bar and foot pedals still available for sale??? im very interested in buying!
Yes

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
1,434 Posts
Interested in the lower oil pan - maybe the upper as well.

Where are you located?
We are in Mechanicsburg, OH 43044 if you are looking to pickup. We can ship pretty much worldwide for a price :p

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
How much for just the dash pad and not the whole dash?
Sorry, we are only selling the dash pad attached to the dash from this car. We've had too many parts break because the previous owner used super glue to "repair" parts so there is a good chance this pad was re-glued and could end up ripping.

41 - 60 of 129 Posts