Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have a picture guide on how to access the speakers in the back seat? I've got a blown speaker and I need to replace the set. I did a search and found someone who did a writeup on how to replace them that may have had pictures at one time but are no longer loading or present. The plastics on the inside of this car aren't the highest quality and I don't want to break something trying to disassemble them.

·
4,107 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anybody have a picture guide on how to access the speakers in the back seat? I've got a blown speaker and I need to replace the set. I did a search and found someone who did a writeup on how to replace them that may have had pictures at one time but are no longer loading or present. The plastics on the inside of this car aren't the highest quality and I don't want to break something trying to disassemble them.
I need the same thing. I saw a your post on speaker installation for the 4g eclipse. Mines 2012.. I believe that's 4g. I can't find anything on how to get to those speakers in the back. Can't find anything that tells how to get my seats out. A post refers to pictures... but I can't see them?
Could you let me know if you can help? Everyone says it's super easy but not from what I see here. Lol

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2007 Mid Engine GT
7,789 Posts
The second post is the factory service manual instructions to show a mechanic/tech how to do the job properly, as per the manufacturer.

To remove the seat is easy at least. Lift up.

As for the side panels, you'll need to remove the panel at the front footwells (triangular corner bit), the sill covers (screwed down), and work your way back. From the back of the car, you'll be taking out the trim in the trunk walls and working your way forward.

It's a LOT of stuff that comes out that is held in by only a few screws, and a bunch of push connectors

1 - 5 of 5 Posts