Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

This radio will only work with iPhone 4S and lower last I knew.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/AppRadio/AppRadio+(SPH-DA02)

Radio is cool. U can run some apps off ur phone to the deck. Like Dashcomands so with a wifi obd2 reader from eBay for 30 buck and u can have all ur cars info on the deck and read code and clear them.

Gps. Pandora. Crazy music apps that make it ack like there's a DJ in the car.
I went with the G S 4 so it will not work with this deck so no need for it

It is pre wired for plug in play besides the Gps antenna. And a ground wire. Its wired for non rf systems but would still work with the rf system u would just need the wiring harness.

Price is 130 shipped and comes with everything u need to install
Just know that the dash pice that it goes in is painted and looks like Shit so u will need to trash it or wrap it it can't be repainted

i dont get on here a lot so if u cant seam to get me on here, try a pm on fb
derreck stumpy green is how its listed and im in the fb groups
picks

·
I'm the BEST
3,329 Posts
Wait will this work for I phone 5? Or any I phone family

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey last I read there working on a fix for the 5 it's because they changed the plug on the 5. So as of last I looked it iPhone 4 s or lower or iPod

Thank you amine ur good dude

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Is this the app radio 1 or app radio 2?

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I'm very interested. Is it the app radio one or two though?

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is the app radio 1. The link at the top will take u to the product Web page with more upto date info. Its a fun unit I love have G the gauges it using Dashcomands. U have to buy off iTunes.

Anime what kind do u have

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes there stuff is awesome all my speakers r pioneer. They rock but just not there subs lol

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Dang if it was the app radio 2 I would buy it, I heard there was some problems with the first one.

·
I love To Drift
7,505 Posts
Yes there stuff is awesome all my speakers r pioneer. They rock but just not there subs lol
Actually the newest champion series subs are insane . Huge step up . I was blown away . I ended up getting one even . Magnet is massive too. Biggest I've seen .

Anyways i may know someone who'd take this off your hands . I'll let ya know if they want it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I nore kyle have had any problems. Just me with android phone. It works with iPod touch too.

K IL try to fix the link and u wanna talk about big magnets and hard hitting look up digital disgn

·
I love To Drift
7,505 Posts
I nore kyle have had any problems. Just me with android phone. It works with iPod touch too.

K IL try to fix the link and u wanna talk about big magnets and hard hitting look up digital disgn
Sadly a lot if headunits won't work android phones after last update . You can still play em but lose control from stereo . My iPhone works perfectly with each pioneer I've try'd :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 46 Posts