Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

Plasti dip but still can get the idea o what im going for

1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Smokeynbandit 
#1 ·
Im really wanting to jus hop in the shop and cut the dang holes and get my body shop to paint the thing it looks mean like this( i know my lines suck still learning the dip)

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Mmmmm! I would have to agree with Sabertooth on this one, paint just doesn't cut it on this one, they have the actual side panels with these cuts and it would look much better then just paint.

#4 ·
Paint was just left over to get idea of what I want to cut it like, and once I am ready to paint the car is when I would do all this. Ive been tossing around the idea instead of paint on the front and rear use rhino liner. And I agree paint isnt a good justification but for mock ups it held its purpose also covers up where a dear ran into my side of the car haha. But this was mainly for ideas since its on the car not photoshoped.im more visual and hands on not so much on photoshop

#8 ·
Okay, I see were you are coming from... I have a dent on my right door were a grocery basket hit the door going around 35 MPH thanks to the wind and lazy shoppers. I got 95% of the dent out, but...

#7 ·
Cutting the holes just looks like a way for water to get behind your paint and past the splash guards filling the wheel wells.

Good for a sunny day car, but we don't all live in Arizona. I know here they'd fill up with snow for 5 months of the year

#9 ·
Hahaha i had a dear hit both sides of the car the one side had horns make some scratches which one one those lines covers well I too have some dents that couldnt be pulled but so far that was where the dear rammed it lol but Id still like to let my friend get it right and Id personally put a mesh type screen in any hole on the car. I would probably figure out a way to route the air to behind the rims not onto the tires. Just thoughts at the moment that I figured Id share. the front could use some good custom screens for the radiator I think. Its all a work in progress. And I just cant leave stuff the way it is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.