Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
UV Blue Crew
7,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys, I blow when it comes to photoshop, but I want to see what my car would look like wish a couple different things added. I just ordered black projectors, and sold my chrome ones.

First: Can someone take the one of the pictures below and do the following.
A) Black out middle section of bumper including emblem, flat black
B) Photoshop the black projectors onto my car
C) Black out the roof of my car, gloss
D) black out foglight bezels

Second: Can someone take the picture below, and do the following.
A) Debadge "Eclipse"
b) tint tails/reflectors
c) photoshop the "blackout" spoiler. UV BLue posts w/ CF deck.
D) Black out the lower back bumper cutout. Flat black
E) Black out the mitsu emblem, flat black
F) black out the stock spoiler, flat black

·
UV Blue Crew
7,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and if you use a picture with my wheels in it please black them out also

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
Dude come on, there's so many people with the same color scheme that you're going for. Why have someone photoshop all of that when you can just look at other people's cars who have done it? You want someone to photoshop the rear bumper debadged, really? -___- I'm pretty sure you can find pictures of almost every Eclipse debadged. And you want the front bumber photoshopped RA style? Sooo many people have done that, it's so easy to find a picture of it. These all seem like pictures that are an easy find on this forum.

·
Premium Member
14,209 Posts
lol ^ dont fight with a mod. youll get banned brah

·
REDLINE
1,362 Posts
so are you keeping your car now?

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
lol ^ dont fight with a mod. youll get banned brah
Lol banned for what? I'm just telling him to search the forum for those pictures. They are all really easy to find (with the exception of the painted roof) on here. I'm not trying to start a fight, just trying to help him out. Why waste someone's time photoshopping all of that when it can easily be found right here, you know?

·
Premium Member
14,209 Posts
no i know exactly what you mean bro. lol but the ban hammer has been strong on this site recently. im just poking fun :p

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
no i know exactly what you mean bro. lol but the ban hammer has been strong on this site recently. im just poking fun :p
Haha I know you are man. But I know what you mean about the ban hammer :noplease: I hope I don't get banned now lol

·
UV Blue Crew
7,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dude I wouldn't ban anyone unless they were being completely disrespectful. So no ban hammer here, nor have I ever even infracted someone :bigthumb: I'm one of the nicer mods in that area I guess.

But the reason I wanted it photoshopped is because It's completely different when it's your car. Because after someone photoshopped these pics I was gonna put those up and see if someone could do it w/ the emblems in CF. I only can think of 3 UV blues besides mine off the top of my head, one of them isn't active anymore, and none of them have this theme going on.

But the main reason was I wanted to see all this done the way I described above, and then see it done with CF emblems instead.

·
UV Blue Crew
7,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so are you keeping your car now?
Yeah. I was really going to sell it, but I just can't let it go, I love her. So hard to let those sexy curves just walk away, and plus, it'll be paid off in 7 months, so more mods money :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
dude I wouldn't ban anyone unless they were being completely disrespectful. So no ban hammer here, nor have I ever even infracted someone :bigthumb: I'm one of the nicer mods in that area I guess.

But the reason I wanted it photoshopped is because It's completely different when it's your car. Because after someone photoshopped these pics I was gonna put those up and see if someone could do it w/ the emblems in CF. I only can think of 3 UV blues besides mine off the top of my head, one of them isn't active anymore, and none of them have this theme going on.

But the main reason was I wanted to see all this done the way I described above, and then see it done with CF emblems instead.
I understand man. I know I've seen a UV blue 4G with the color scheme your looking for on here. I'll find it after my last exam today, and post it here. But either way, the color scheme you're going for would look damn sexy on your car. I say you should do it :bigthumb:

·
UV Blue Crew
7,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm 99% going to do it. The big thing I'm wanting to see is how the emblems look black vs. cf.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts