Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 20 of 235 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally decided to make one of these threads. Up until a little while ago I had no real reason since I hadn't started any mods but here goes nothing. Cars name is Veronica, cause Veronica Vaughn is one hot piece of ace if you know what I mean haha. I have an 07 Still Blue Pearl GS auto.

Engine: DC Sport CAI, RRE Headers, RRE Pulley Kit, AEM F/iC, Pillar Gauge Pod with UEGO Wideband, Nitrous Pressure, Fuel Pressure Gauge, NOS Nitrous Kit, RPM Window Switch, WOT Switch, Currently Running 50 Shot

Exterior: Mod GT Hood, Custom Headlights w/ Blackout Housing and Blue CCFL, DRL Delete, 6K HID Hi/Low Kit, Blackout Front Bumper, Blackout Rear Bumper, Blackout Emblem, Debadge, Blackout Tail Lights, Blackout Spoiler, Blackout Fog Lights, MR Badge.

Exhaust: MagnaFlow Cat-Back Exhaust.

Interior: Blue LED's in Footwells, Red LED's in Air Vents, Rico's Back Seat Delete, JDM Suede Boot, Dojo Teppo Shift Knob.

Suspension: N/A

Upcoming Mods: 35% Tint and Aero Kit.

Veronica 2.0

·
Premium Member
14,209 Posts
whats up with the gas cap bro? and way to steal my mod list layout! same color and all lol :p

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha I actually went to your page and copied it :biggrin: I just added bold haha. As for the gas cap I didn't wanna drop 150 or whatever for the aluminum one so i hit it with plasti dip haha. I'm a little pissed I can't get a fujita intake. Everything is back ordered. I may have to go with a DC sports cai. I wanna go Injen but I have an auto and don't wanna fuck up the pipe :sad:

·
Premium Member
14,209 Posts
no it looks shaved a little. like not an oval . anyway it looks good bro :) keep it up and yeah that sucks ass about the intakes. you try ebay or anything?

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea tried ebay, called a few places and apparently fujita cut down on production. I was looking for a used one but I haven't heard anything bad about DC so I guess I'll go that way and post a review about it.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
i just re did my plasti dip front end, just take tape off when its wet

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea thats what I should have done. I wasn't sure how many coats I was going to need =/. I need to touch up my rims a little cause the cuts weren't perfect. I'd like to powder coat them this design.

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don't know how I ever missed seeing your car while you in Binghamton bro
haha yea I didn't drive it a lot while I was up at school cause I wasn't making money for gas

Hey man how hard was it painting the mirrors I want to but taking of the tape and it sticking to the plastidip....how many coats u do? Btw mad props on everything, i suck at taping :)
It wasn't too bad to paint the mirrors. The taping took forever haha. I would have to say the hardest part was cutting the plasti dip around it because its hard to get your hand behind it to cut. I hit it with 3 coats but you prob don't need to do that many, I just missed a few spots so I had to go over it haha.

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just got my Headers in. YEAAAA BUDDDDYYYY Rolling like a big shot haha

****** Rigged the Spacers haha. The threading on my O2 sensor got torn up when I was taking it off. I had toy force it onto the threads. So far not SES light

Bye bye stockkkkk

Hello RRE!

1 - 20 of 235 Posts