Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a few pictures of the 4G rear seat... I see a speaker in the rear seat back.. Where could I get that panel .. I did a search on here and came up with nothing..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you saying that this is a mod ....not factory .. and if that is the case is there any one that can make this for me ..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bummer... I have seen so many pics of this mod ..I though it was factory.... So the second part of my question was is there any one on here that has done this mod .. is there any one that makes the panel ..maybe 3D printed ?

·
Super Moderator
341 Posts
I have a stock one for sale. PM me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes .. my car is a convertible ...2001 Eclipse Spyder GT .. If I can find an original seat panel from the 4G I will modify my rear seat to fit ..Take a look at my rear seat.. It is very similar to the seat in the 4G ..Being an upholsterer of 45 years this will be easy for me ..
Plus Velour with swede inserts ...

·
2,535 Posts
Yes .. my car is a convertible ...2001 Eclipse Spyder GT .. If I can find an original seat panel from the 4G I will modify my rear seat to fit ..Take a look at my rear seat.. It is very similar to the seat in the 4G ..Being an upholsterer of 45 years this will be easy for me ..
View attachment 102161 Plus Velour with swede inserts ...
We are club4g (2006-2012), you have a 3G (2000-2005)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And the reason you tell me this is because ??? I am well aware of where I am .. asking you folk here on Club4G if any one has this rear speaker panel. ..Who better to ask for this part then the men and woman that drive them . Sorry if I have broken a rule . I do not want to upset any one.

·
2,535 Posts
And the reason you tell me this is because ??? I am well aware of where I am .. asking you folk here on Club4G if any one has this rear speaker panel. ..Who better to ask for this part then the men and woman that drive them . Sorry if I have broken a rule . I do not want to upset any one.
It’s fine I was just letting u know

that rear seat backing with the sub in it is only from the Spyder

·
Authorized Kool Kid
2006, Mitsubishi Eclipse GT
34 Posts
Yes... that is correct @pcfreak4 ... I am looking for the panel that is in the back seat ...
View attachment 102146
Like PCfreak4 said, it was only available in the Spyder variants of the Eclipse. If you're looking for just get panel/cage (Or even the full setup), your best bet is to find a junkyard or find someone parting out a car, that is also willing to pull it for you. You may be able to find one on eBay, but the chances are slim. I have absolutely no idea about fitment or integrating it into your sound system but curious to see how it turns out.
Good luck!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have searched ebay and amazon with no luck .. I can find the complete seat but not that speaker panel . I will have no problems modifying my 03 seat to accommodate the speaker panel. I have a Kenwood stereo hooked to my infinity amp.....the radio has a sub outlet and I have a mono amp installed in the trunk to power the sub box.. I want to get the box out of the trunk so this panel would be the sub in the rear seat...Thank you for all your help guy`s ..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts