Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Saved this eclipse from its previous owner 馃檪 Had the ABS recall done , the headlights had a liter of water in the and totally hazed over , scored brand new factory housings free 馃檪 Previous owner had 19" mismatched Dodge truck rims with 4 different tires inside out and backwards , scored free factory rims 馃檪 All I've had to pay for was tires and got a deal on those brand new . Have RRE headers and DC CAI on the way , just deciding on exhaust . When that's all done might look at springs , coil overs probably out of my budget after the other upgrades . Spoilers spidered and full of water too , probably just get the delete kit . Took it off yesterday to wrap in cf but found out that's not within my skill set lol !

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunately I paid quite a bit for it ! More than I'd like to admit ! It's got potential but was headed to a near certain death with the precious owner 馃槥 Spoiled kid . CAI should be here Aug.1st , headers whenever RRE ships next run , and I'm just trying to figure out what to do for exhaust . I don't think I have another $700+ for the full magnaflow exhaust , all I want is the 3rd cat removed and something deep sounding on the end . Not sure if you can just cut the 3rd cat out and run pipe to whatever muffler I choose ? Was gonna have that done while I wait for the cai and headers 馃檪

Registered
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
1 - 6 of 6 Posts