Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
938 views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  Sabertooth^2 
#1 ·
This is how our conversation is going thus far. This guy has deleted Five of my posts in a matter of hours because we dont agree and he thinks he has the authority to choose what is posted and what isnt even if it falls within the guidelines.

You are not the end all, be all of what gets posted here.. the users of the site, make the site. I'm spreading awareness, not hate. After being inactive for years, i decided to post here because i felt like it needed to be said everywhere. on every platform. on every channel. and whatever outlet i can utilize, i want to spread the message.

you're simply stating that its going to be an issue because people are going to disagree... if they do, so be it. The conversation needs to be had because people do not understand.

All that is besides the point.

The point, you dont have the right to delete a post that fits fully within the guidelines, just because you feel like it. you have no valid reason to delete my post. you just dont want to see it, which i fully understand, but its not your call to delete something that fits fully in the guidelines.

Whatever you did with activity is besides the point. Because right now, you're acting like a tyrant. deleting my posts from other threads.

Who made you the tyrannical leader around here???

Sabertooth^2 said:
RJ88 said:
The Lounge is specifically made for deep thought conversations with topics not involving cars.... it states it in the forum description. You have no right deleting my post as it does not violate any forum rules.

If it turns into a flame war, etc. You move it to OFF TOPIC. Idk who you think you are, but thats not how this forum is run.

Im going to make another post, dont delete. it.

Sabertooth^2 said:
RJ88 said:
I've been a member of this club for nearly 10 years. We have had all sorts of conversations here. Undelete my post, now!

I specifically posted in the lounge.

It's gonna end poorly. It's gonna turn into a flame war. Take it to a political forum, you're the only one who's raised anything of that sort here in ages.

As for who I am, I'm the guy who stopped Club4g from going away. My judgement calls and actions here are why the forum still exists.

You're silent here for years, and the only thing you come back to post is something that's fully intended to stir people up. I've saved the forum from death before, it clearly doesn't work the way it used to be run. Registered user web traffic was down to a few people per day, and the forum would go weeks without a post. The forum has evolved out of need. It has about 30x the activity now that it did in 2016, going by the statistical data recorded within the website.

There's no need to post a topic that'll get turned into a flame war then have to be shut down anyway, which will be the result in off topic even. It happened before I was here, it'll still happen now to keep the place civil.

I'm sorry this is so inconvenient to you, but it's what has to be done in order to keep the main goals of the forum alive. It's not a statement on any political movements, it's simply to keep this a calm, pleasurable environment for the people who come here regularly.

See less See more
#3 ·
Threatening how? in what way? The sticky for the guidelines of The Lounge specifically state that this is a section for deep-thought, non-car related conversations. it specifically states that. Although it is a car forum, it has a place for all conversations.

#4 ·
From the Founders... copypasta

there's one main rule.... NO CAR TALK THREADS, start a thread about anything else you want to but lets keep the car threads in the appropriate sections

next, don't let it get too out of control with the cursing, bashing, and demeaning behavior towards each other, if so, the thread will be moved to off topic... the lounge should be more of a laid back atmosphere

if any threads are started about cars, any cars, or modifications; they will be moved to their appropriate sections

i wouldn't really call them rules, they're more like simple requests

#5 · (Edited)
Fine why do you think your BLM is more important then white,chinese, mexican,Hmong etc? Cause I work with tons of black people and they are getting sick of hearing about BLM. Martin Luther king is probably rolling in his grave for every thing he fought for is being destroyed by his own race.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

#6 ·
I said Black Lives Matter, TOO. Just in case you missed it.

I dont think any life is more important than the other. As a black person, i've experienced the injustices and racial profiling on the daily basis... and i'm light skin.

Do a quick youtube search and you'll come across hours and hours of video of blacks being kicked out of pools, suspected of not living in a community or a building, talked down to, killed, etc.

it's not okay and people should be aware of whats happening to black people who have degrees, money, etc... who are treated like complete trash by their fellow Americans.

PS:
I also think it's important to know the difference between then and than.

Fine why do you think your BLM is more important then white,chinese, mexican,Hmong etc?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

#7 ·
I bet you wouldnt make that comment to your Black Coworkers.. my Fiance is from Wisconsin, she white as a snowflake. We have a lake house up there. Going up for the 4th of July. I'd love to make a pit stop and talk to you face to face.

#9 ·
actually, i do. a lot of times, messages come across more effectively face to face. Especially when you're taking in the fresh air of the lake as the boat glides across the water. Might change your perspective.

PS: It's' mine.... you're obviously new here. i'm loaded

#14 ·
Congrats RJ. You proved my point.

Don't incite things, this is a light hearted place.

Thanks for sharing my messages to you, I'm glad the world could see how the situation has been handled.

I hope in the future you find techniques to spread your cause that are appropriate and don't put yourself in such a negative light, as I feel you're hurting your cause more than anything through fostering such a negative image while representing something that should be positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.