NGK one step colder spark plugs

INTERIOR:

Double DIN head unit with with built in TV face
Dual Rockford Fosgate P3D4 10 inch woofers
T1500 Rockford Fosgate AMP running 0 gauge wire
Headliner painted (black)
LED footwell (blue)
Spray on sound control adhesive
Self shortened shifter (6 speed manual transmission)
Custom dual dash gauges
Blue LED turn signals
Door handle braces

EXTERIOR:

VIS Racing V speed front bumper
VIS Racing side skirts
JT Autostyles rear bumper
Underglow turn signals
SpecD tail lights
Custom painted OEM headlights
***:ndance::drool:MATTE PAINT:runaway::runaway:***

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RIMz

forgot to say that I'm running the stock GT wheels too, just laid em out and painted them to my liking

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
I think I need to change my pants... I'm not even joking when I say this is probably my favorite 4g I've ever seen since starting my love for this car. To say I am in pure awe is an understatement. Thats probably the best rear bumper I've ever seen. Where did you get it? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Sharp looking ride, man. Very jealous.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Body kit

Thanks Tom,

the rear bumper actually came off my 07 red Eclipse. I loved the look so much I had to repaint and put it on my 08 SE. As for the make, I,m not 100% sure if the company is producing this kit anymore. ACI and other 4G part distributors removed this bumper off there sites cause it wasn't popular. As far as I know, Im the only 4G running the rear bumper :runaway:

Here is a link to the makers:

JC Autostyles

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Yeah dude, that rear bumper is fucking sick. I'm going to try my hardest to track one of those down.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Thanks Tom,

the rear bumper actually came off my 07 red Eclipse. I loved the look so much I had to repaint and put it on my 08 SE. As for the make, I,m not 100% sure if the company is producing this kit anymore. ACI and other 4G part distributors removed this bumper off there sites cause it wasn't popular. As far as I know, Im the only 4G running the rear bumper :runaway:

Here is a link to the makers:

JC Autostyles
I was afraid of this. :( I had seen it for sale on auto city imports quite a while ago, and I was hoping they just removed it because it didn't sell as well, but they were still being manufactured. I have to find a way to get my hands on one of these bumpers, because every rear for the 4g doesnt look that great to me.

Yeah dude, that rear bumper is fucking sick. I'm going to try my hardest to track one of those down.
Keep me updated! Maybe we can tag team this. I sent an email to JC inquiring about it, I'll let you know when they reply. I would pay any price for this bumper... its the one.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rear bumper

The car is factory white itself, I just scuffed the car and cleared matte over it. As for the kits, there is always body work to do on them after getting em shipped to you. I added the "hot rod" black accents after the matte clear went on. The only thing I must tell you guys is that YOU WILL either have to make your exhaust a turn down right where our spare tire goes, or make a center exhaust like I did on my 07. The stock exhaust pipe does not lead to any port out the rear. Please check out my home page and go under my photo album to check out my last build from a few years go. Let me know if you guys have any other questions.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
The car is factory white itself, I just scuffed the car and cleared matte over it. As for the kits, there is always body work to do on them after getting em shipped to you. I added the "hot rod" black accents after the matte clear went on. The only thing I must tell you guys is that YOU WILL either have to make your exhaust a turn down right where our spare tire goes, or make a center exhaust like I did on my 07. The stock exhaust pipe does not lead to any port out the rear. Please check out my home page and go under my photo album to check out my last build from a few years go. Let me know if you guys have any other questions.
Thanks Tristen, I really appreciate it! I don't mind any amount of fabrication needed, its kind of expected with a bumper of that magnitude. I'll spend 6 months fabricating it if I need to, I just want it so bad. :wub:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I hope to start putting the charger on in 6 months. I'm gonna keep it simple and try to run no more than 6 pounds of boost so I can run as a daily driver. I'll keep you guys updated as I go along with the engine mods

1 - 20 of 136 Posts