Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
21 - 40 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thank you guys. I don't post to much the club forum but am on here several times a day to see what's happening. As for the charger I'm still holding out on it. I have things starting to pop up in life and might need to let my dream of boosting go. And I agree the car would look better lower but I already scrape as is so as much as I want to drip it another 2.3 I just can't risk losing my front haha

Thanks again for the support!! I'll keep you guys posted

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Finna send these bad bitchs off to get ceramic coated!!! Happy early Christmas to me. Thought I would rip apart the charger to check on the bearings and gasket before proceeding with the build. I'm a little concerned about the tune though. I'm going with Hackish's but need to find a tuner willing to work with FastWorks to fine tune my numbers on a dyno. Let me know if you have a tuner that knows FastWorks. I WILL TRAVEL FOR A TUNE (almost anywhere in the USA) Thank you all and happy modding Hollidays

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Very excited to see where this build goes! Decided not to sell the supercharger kit? Also, I thought hackish DID work with FastWorks?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
follow up

Michael AKA "Hackish" is the creator of FastWorks. He offers a base tune for FI applications but recommends finding a tuner that will fine adjust my ratios. I'm looking for reliability over performance, hence why staying at RIPP's stage 1 Im looking to keep my Eclipse as a daily driver with a little more umff at the pedal. As much as I want to be the fastest kid on the block, running large amount of boost is just asking for trouble on a car that's gets driven close to 60miles a day. Once again thanks for the support guys!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
LOOK!! But not to long cause your eyes might melt away! To my surprise I got my headers back today. Let me start off by saying...HOLY CRAP they are beautiful!!! I can not stress how good they look. This was done by a company here in Florida. The company is called Performance Kote. I would highly highly HIGHLY recommend these guys if your in the neighborhood of getting your shish ceramic coated. I got headers and my Vortech housing done for a great price of $341.75. Fingers crossed that this helps drop intake temps and reduces heat soak. I will keep you gangsters and gangsterest posted when I do my install. Thanks for the love Club4g and happy modding everyone!

Attachments

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Thanks Tom and yes those are RRE headers. I should get my 440CC injectors back tomorrow or on Saturday. I sent them off to get flushed, new O-rings and new filters.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 · (Edited)
Sweet! headers for everyone!!! I cant wait to hear how they sound. I just wish we all lived closer. I did the Cruise to Tampa back in 2014, if you haven't seen the videos on youtube or looked over the thread, id suggest doing so. It was a blast and I will forever remember that event!

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Sweet! headers for everyone!!! I cant wait to hear how they sound. I just wish we all lived closer. I did the Cruise to Tampa back in 2014, if you haven't seen the videos on youtube or looked over the thread, id suggest doing so. It was a blast and I will forever remember that event!
I'd love to, but I'm all the way on the other side of the country :(

21 - 40 of 136 Posts