Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys ! Just wondering , when I google RRE and go to their site it looks completely than the RRE site linked here in the forum . Has the exact same address but the one through Goole is black the one through here is white , and the layout and listings are totally different . The one linked through here doesn't have their contact info like the Google one . Just seemed strange to me and when I emailed inquiring about headers they replied asking if I'd like to be added to the list for next shipment but it's been weeks and can't get a reply . Wanna make sure I'm talking to the right people and get on the list . . .

·
Registered
257 Posts
It’s the same website I think the difference is it being a mobile version or not but yeah you’re talking to the right guys located in Santa Fe springs California. California might be headed for another lockdown so that could be why you aren’t getting an immediate response

If anything try giving them a call. They’re usually pretty cool over the phone.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya gonna try that tomorrow . Mike had replied to my first inquiry saying there is a run being made to ship mid August and asked if I wanted on the waiting list , but didn't ask for any of my info or anything so I wanted to confirm that I am . Would hate to wait all that time and be in the same position I am now . If I could find a shop that would gut the front two cats and cut the third one out and not have a CEL I'd be all over that . . . Not buying headers for performance , I just don't wanna replace cats that will surely fail again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts