Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm trying to decide between a RRE axle back exhaust for my 2006 gs or a magnaflow catback exhaust. There's like a $200 price difference, so I would like some opinions from you guys.

·
Premium Member
3,045 Posts
The founder of this forum, Russ, "joined" the forum in February of 2007. I take that as the date Club4g.org was started. That means there are fully 6 years of 4G Eclipse discussions on here. The subject of cat back vs. axle back has been done over and over and over. Axle back = easy bolt on new muffler with cool sound. Cat back = real performance gain. you should decide which one you want to do (axle back or cat back) and then choose the best option (for you) in that category.

Use the "Google Custom Search" box at the top of the page. You'll be overwhelmed, and glad you did.

While you're at it, look at the new members section: http://club4g.org/board/new-members-forum/

There is a TON of great information on here, why wait for someone to re-type an answer? Search and read the answer right NOW! If you don't find the answer you are looking for, jump into the conversation!

Welcome to the Club!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts