Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, my birthday is coming up next weekend and I'm gonna buy myself the se front lip. Only problem is I can't find the part number anywhere. It would be a HUGE help if anyone could get me the number. Thanks

UPDATE: SE Front Lip Part Number: MZ313965

·
The "Touring" Eclipse
1,698 Posts
Good luck finding them. They only came on the cars themselves. they didn't make any extras

·
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Really? It seems like they would have. I'm hoping your wrong for my sake

·
Luxury, Speed, and Style
1,139 Posts
yup. im trying to find someone to make a fiberglass mold of my lip so we can start making copies, anyone interested??, im ganna take my lip off soon until i get it copied?

·
The "Touring" Eclipse
1,698 Posts
sounds like a good plan foot. I wouldn't mind buying an extra just because I know how rare they are.

·
I got this
301 Posts
This would be great if we could have a plastic one made, fiberglass doesnt seem like a great lip material because of chips and curbs etc

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
When I destroyed mine, my dealer here quoted me over $500 just for the lip, unpainted, and they said it wasn't a guarantee that they could get it. That's why I went with the E4E lip, simply because I paid like $450 shipped and painted.

Someone needs to make something either like it, or an exact copy because I would buy it in a heartbeat. It was a flawless fit, my E4E lip has quite a few fitment issues.

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
1,436 Posts
I know when I bought my SE new in 2008, they actually had advertisements on the service desk about the cost to buy SE parts, so I'm sure you could call the dealership to see if any are sitting a warehouse still.

·
Luxury, Speed, and Style
1,139 Posts
i had to call 7 different dealerships to find 1 part for my OEM body kit. and the lip is impossible. never found one before.

·
Luxury, Speed, and Style
1,139 Posts
When I destroyed mine, my dealer here quoted me over $500 just for the lip, unpainted, and they said it wasn't a guarantee that they could get it. That's why I went with the E4E lip, simply because I paid like $450 shipped and painted.

Someone needs to make something either like it, or an exact copy because I would buy it in a heartbeat. It was a flawless fit, my E4E lip has quite a few fitment issues.
who on here do you think would do it. i would be willing to use my lip considering i already cracked it im takinng off for the winter.

---(just a small crack unnoticable to the naked eye)----

·
Scrape Artist
7,354 Posts
preston your car would look sick with the SE lip as the same color as the rest of your car with the black center...

we would be indentical brothers with different fathers... since you have a darker color and all... lmfao

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
I wonder if Alex (E4E) would be willing to make a copy of it? It has enough interest here on the site for it to benefit him.

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
I wonder if Alex (E4E) would be willing to make a copy of it? It has enough interest here on the site for it to benefit him.
you probably wouldnt get it for 10 months and when you did fitment would be shitty......i have an SE lip sitting in my attic somewhere...i remember trading some fangs for it.:woohoo: hurray me

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
you probably wouldnt get it for 10 months and when you did fitment would be shitty......i have an SE lip sitting in my attic somewhere...i remember trading some fangs for it.:woohoo: hurray me
I want, really hahah I will buy it from you, you bastard.

·
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Let the bidding war begin. Kevin, i'll give you $250 for it

·
Luxury, Speed, and Style
1,139 Posts
HELLO PEOPLE I HAVE A LIP WE CAN USE TO MAKE MORE LIPS.

quit overlooking my posts and lets find someone to make the mold for us.
i juas dont have the exp to make them myself

·
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 71 Posts