Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

181 - 194 of 194 Posts

·
4G SEXY EDITION
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
Thanks for the comments, Kevinchucx-- its cool, sorry I took your comment as a "dick post" lol, didnt mean to sound bitchy, youre a cool guy.
HintsTheName- are you online when youre drivng?
Justin- that is the mustang I was telling you about, I drive ithat baby better than he does! :) (just kidding)

FISH- thanks a lot for the ideas, they sound pretty cool. I might have to do that once I do get rims. The CAI I think it awesome, and with it working together with the exhaust it makes it that much better. The exhaust definately makes a performance difference. And the CAI sounds hot when it hisses around 5000rpm!... it sounds like a supercharger! :woot: LOL

FISH- what did you do with your similar rims to the ones I posted above? Did you trade it in with your car or are you selling them?

·
4G SEXY EDITION
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
:lol:

·
4G SEXY EDITION
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
a VERY dead thread-- I dont even have my rims in these pics! I dont think I have the exhaust or the intake there either haha... wow, just realized how old those pics are!!

·
4G SEXY EDITION
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #188

·
4G SEXY EDITION
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #190
Its good-- still running good and just chillen, no more mods yet cant afford anything else lol. Its sad to say, but Im not into the skittlebug like I use to be.. I find myself liking it now-a-days rather than loving it LOL

I need new tires too-- which sucks, b/c Im going to want to go bigger, and get bigger rims... 19's are what Im thinking. But who knows?! Thanks for asking!!

·
Call me Sparky!
598 Posts
Must be a new addition......

·
What Drives You?
9,405 Posts
Hey Alethea... I totally missed that bit about the spray paint mishap you had in the summer. Was it resolved? Or did you just leave it the way it is?

I've a suggestion for you, if you're still open to "fixing" the problem: Just hit up a junk yard for a new floor liner. Shouldn't cost you awfully much, and I'm sure they're not in short supply ;) Maybe even get one in black! :naughty:

As for the paint on the vinyl/plastic... just use regular paint thinner.

181 - 194 of 194 Posts