2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
:lmfao: Youre all crazy

Reactions: 07ralliart

·
4G SEXY EDITION
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
Thanks! The spoiler is off of a '06 Celica, I got it from spoilersmart.com for just 100 bucks, and it already came perfectly primed and included all mounting supplies, then I just paid a body shop to paint it an install it, total cost wasnt bad at all!

·
4G SEXY EDITION
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
Yup, thats it. If you get the spoiler I would highly suggest the spoiler cover/delete to camoflauge the third brake light. It would make the spoiler look more natural without that chrome piece chillin there

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
Yup, thats it. If you get the spoiler I would highly suggest the spoiler cover/delete to camoflauge the third brake light. It would make the spoiler look more natural without that chrome piece chillin there

i bought a delete second hand and it was chipped hardcore....:wallbash:

now i need to fix and paint it...ive been looking at this Cwing and the IT one

·
4G SEXY EDITION
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
Hey all, just thought Id let you know that Im purchasing INJEN CAI, Magnaflow Axleback exhaust, and shortly will be getting Tanabe lowering springs!! Only question is... how low should I lower it? 2 inches? Or do you all think thats too much? I dont wanna screw up my front end by scrapping all the time... what should I do?!

·
4G SEXY EDITION
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #150

·
4G SEXY EDITION
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #151 (Edited)
Hey all! Heres some pics taken today of my car... got bored and decided to go outfront in the street with my ride and a camera!! I recently installed INJEN CAI and MAGNAFLOW AXLEBACK EXHAUST... it sounds so different, it really surprised me. Well... heres some pics!!!

Reactions: Justin

·
EuroClipse
336 Posts
Yes, a drop and maybe powder coat those rims black....I think that would do it.

·
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<
23,223 Posts
Skittles good one... it looks when scrolling through ur pics that the mustang had a large magnet in it... b/c u slowy creep over to it :lol:

^^^^^^ like the guys said above (regarding the drop) but i know ur looking into it bc i see ur recent posts... i would so get either Megan or TEIN coilovers :bigthumb:

·
IH8Civix
696 Posts
Very nice skittles.

I dunno what this whole trend with putting every car on black rims.

It just doesn't go. Select colours contrast black really well.

you should of hit the mustang with your door skittles :p:barfkiss:

141 - 160 of 194 Posts