Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

161 - 180 of 194 Posts

·
4G SEXY EDITION
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Thanks for the comments everyone! Ive been looking into lowering spings for a while now and am going to be purchasing them within the next month (hopefully!). As far as the rims go... I was thinking gunmetal. I have a set that Im dying to have I just cant afford them just yet (I absolutely hate chrome... so definately NO chrome!).

The mustang is a hot car... Ill have to post a thread in the "Other Cars" forum about it, listing his mods and such. Its a quick car. But my skittles is sexier! :)

·
4G SEXY EDITION
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #164

·
4G SEXY EDITION
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
damn looks good skittles! i love that hood. enjoying the exhaust...not too loud?

Well King Dick :lol:, the exhaust is perfect. It isnt too loud, its just right. Makes the car sound completely different. I had a new filter for my CAI put on yesterday, thats a little larger than the one I had on before, and the exhaust sounds even a bit more deeper than what it did. I love it.. absolutely LOVE it! :ndance:

·
4G SEXY EDITION
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
LOL thanks a lot guys...

HintsTheName:

Im looking into the KYOWA KR 628 for my car... Im thinking either 18's or 19's... Ill probably go with the 18's depending on the price, if its not much of a difference Im going to go with the 19's

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
damn everyone and their mothers are getting rims like this on the 4g....looks like i need to shell out 2k for some works vss....

·
4G SEXY EDITION
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #174
Hmmm kevinchux... I posted MONTHS ago, back in the summertime that I wanted these rims. Far before people started getting the alike on their cars! Theyre copy cats :sadwavey:

Oh well, nobody in my area does anything to their cars, all the 4g's I ever see are completely stock... so mine will be THE SEXINESS

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
Hmmm kevinchux... I posted MONTHS ago, back in the summertime that I wanted these rims. Far before people started getting the alike on their cars! Theyre copy cats :sadwavey:

Oh well, nobody in my area does anything to their cars, all the 4g's I ever see are completely stock... so mine will be THE SEXINESS

haha sorry my post sounded waaaaaay dick...no im seriously mad cause i remember wanting this really bad. i still do want them but lots of ppl seem to have them =[

although i havent seen em on blue....so you would be a first....but for a black 4g with these rims its getting so cliche *sigh*

but i do love those rims i just meant to say how ppl seem to be all over them, sorry haha

·
Apple Addict
2,967 Posts
LOL
Man I am on my way back from colorado and i was going through Kansas going like 85 in a 65 on 69 Hiway and passed a cop and he didnt pull me over it was the shit sorry not hijacking your post but I thought that was awesome but I cant wait to get home I am only like an hr away

·
Registered
310 Posts
LOL thanks a lot guys...

HintsTheName:

Im looking into the KYOWA KR 628 for my car... Im thinking either 18's or 19's... Ill probably go with the 18's depending on the price, if its not much of a difference Im going to go with the 19's
Hey, I've got some rims for really cheap with tires that look similar to those... Shameless plug haha.

Car is looking great. How do you like the exhaust? I had the same setup on my old car, and I liked it, I think the sound was better with just the CAI (SRI but whatever, same thing right..), but the exhaust seemed to make a performance difference, at least in my head.

I think some gunmetal/silver rims would look good on your car, possibly with a pinstripe around the outside of the rim (part between lip and tire, whatever it's called), mitsu center logo, and anod/painted lugs, all painted to match your car's color.

·
♥♣J-Hu$tle♣♠
5,563 Posts
Thats a nice mustang! Oh and the eclipse is nice too :D

Is that the friends mustang with all the bolt ons you were talking about?

161 - 180 of 194 Posts