Exterior:
Custom two tone Matte Black and Sunset Pearl Paint Job
Carbon Fiber wrapped hood
Chrome accents
Tinted stock tails
Amber Morimoto Angel Eyes Retrofitted headlights

Coming Soon:
True Carbon Fiber Shine lip kit w/Carbon fiber fender flares
Carbon Fiber wrapped trunk (No true carbon fiber trunk for the Spyder :/ )
8K HID low beams
8K HID fog lamps

Electronic:
RF 6 disc CD changer
Under dash red neon
Prosport EVO series AF/R Wideband
Prosport EVO series Boost Gauge
Prosport EVO series Oil Pressure Gauge

Coming Soon:
Not much planned TBH

Suspension:
Maxiim Allegro Wheels 18x8 w/ 35 offset
Lowered 2.5 inch front and rear on springs
245/45/18 Delinte Tires

Coming Soon:
Coilovers (maybe, it's low enough imho)
Still wheel shopping

Engine:
Stock Block running 5W20 Royal Purple Oil and Filter

Coming Soon:
Ripp Mods SDS Supercharger Stage 1 on 6 psi (already purchased, need to install)
440 cc Injectors
255 Walboro Fuel Pump
Omni Power MAP sensor
Fast Works Reflash
Port and polished intake plenum
Forged Pistons/Rods

Intake/Exhaust:
2.5 inch Short Ram intake
Full 3 inch straight pipe from headers back

Coming soon:
Gutted manifold
Flowmasters High Flow Cat
A muffler, any muffler (this bitch is loud)

Cooling:
Nada

Coming soon:
CX Racing 2.75 inch intercooler (already purchased, need to install)
Mishimoto Oil Cooler assembly
Mishimoto Trans Cooler assembly
Possibly Meth injection kit.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hey! Things have been pretty standard with my car so far, but I'm getting a job at an auto body shop pretty soon and the increased income plus the access to a ton of more tools means that my ride will finally be given the tender loving care it deserves. For now, here is my baby as she sits at the moment, I'll update with changes as they occur. First on my list is retrofitting some Morimoto Angel eyes on the stock housing.
Nice ride bro.

·
Fenrir
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
did you get the 6 spd manual....they didnt come in the newer ones i believe
No, it's the 5-speed automatic
Nice ride man, any long term plans-- CHOP
As for long term plans, I have a ton of bolt-ons I'm interested in, but I'm still sorting out what's practical, what's necessary, and what's just for fun, and I'm trying to limit myself to the few that fall in the center of that venn diagram. As for the visual appearance, I really want the ACI fiberglass hood, I plan on painting the grills, rims, and headlight housings white, blacked out tails, get my interior led set up finished (no exterior or underglow, not after last time >_< ) and I'm trying to devise a little personal touch for my interior, I've got a couple ideas up on the drawing board but nothing concrete yet.

After my first Eclipse, I've definitely scratched vinyls, decals, bodykits, aftermarket head/taillights, and audio systems off my list. My 01 GS was my first car, I did a ton of stupid shit to it because I was still a kid and thought it would look cool, I look back and think "damn, what a huge waste of money." Now that I'm paying my way through college by myself, I'm definitely thinking more conservatively this time around, and most of what I do will be DIY to save some $$$.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Nice looking Spyder. Where in SC are you? I'm in Columbia.

·
Premium Member
2,040 Posts
Let the fun begin - can't wait to see what you do next. WTTC - love the colour :)

·
Fenrir
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I redid the plastidip on my front bumper because the first time I did it, it was really bumpy and the edges were jagged and a mess. This time it came out as smooth as I imagined and I even cleaned up the edges with chrome trim. Next on my to do list is a grill craft lower grill and a set of sunset pearl fangs, anybody wanna send me some? :)

·
Fenrir
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've never seen the chrome on the lip like this on an eclipse although I wouldn't doubt it's been done before. All the EVO X's at my nearby Mistu dealership have chrome lining the lip like this and I thought I'd try it out and I love it, and it really pops that area imo.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Good to see something different instead of tas the same olé mods.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Fenrir
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Good to see something different instead of tas the same olé mods.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Thanks :bigthumb: I get a ton of inspiration from the other members, I spent hours lurking the member's rides forum before I even bought my 4g, but I hope in the end I can take all those ideas and throw them together into something new. I hope to get the exterior finished by May, and I'd like to do a bit of engine work but the GT has more than enough power for me compared to my last two cars (01 GS and 94 Camaro)

1 - 20 of 205 Posts