Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Love My Truck
3,843 Posts
this is what you need,and if thats all you are going to put on,then you will need at least a 3" deep dish steering wheel so your hands will clear the blinker stem.go on ebay and punch in nrg short hub adaptor mitsubishi srk-100h.

take note of the hub #,this hub works perfectly but you will lose the air bag,cruise and horn.but you could put the cruise switch in the back seat and it would still work.its just two wires going to the switch.i had mine in the floor board next to me until i found a spot to mount it.i still have my horn its just mounted by my shifter.its the little stainless button

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
take note of the hub #,this hub works perfectly but you will lose the air bag,cruise and horn.but you could put the cruise switch in the back seat and it would still work.
Cruise control in the back seat? Am I misunderstanding you, or are you really putting your cruise control switch in the back seat?

·
Love My Truck
3,843 Posts
Cruise control in the back seat? Am I misunderstanding you, or are you really putting your cruise control switch in the back seat?
no lol,you COULD mount it in the back seat.point being its just two wires going to the switch so you can cut them and extend the wires and put it anywhere you want. i mounted it on the inside of the bottom plastic piece on the column with the lever protruding through it on the right.i had to mount it upside down but the word cancel on it is right side up.thats the only place to mount it and keep it close to the steering wheel.

·
Registered
1 Posts
this is what you need,and if thats all you are going to put on,then you will need at least a 3" deep dish steering wheel so your hands will clear the blinker stem.go on ebay and punch in nrg short hub adaptor mitsubishi srk-100h.

take note of the hub #,this hub works perfectly but you will lose the air bag,cruise and horn.but you could put the cruise switch in the back seat and it would still work.its just two wires going to the switch.i had mine in the floor board next to me until i found a spot to mount it.i still have my horn its just mounted by my shifter.its the little stainless button
Will that also fit a 2009 eclipse? The short hub.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts