Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Beautiful! I dig the front splitter. Surprised we didn't have a thread for the yellow eclipses - I sticky'd the thread.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Hey Andres, to be 110% honest I think that the yellow Eclipse family is very few and far between but if I had to change my cars paint, it would defiantly be yellow! Your car looks clean and I am a huge fan of yellow 4Gs. The rear shot of your car looks wide and I think that's because of its paint job. Thumbs up brother!!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Andres, to be 110% honest I think that the yellow Eclipse family is very few and far between but if I had to change my cars paint, it would defiantly be yellow! Your car looks clean and I am a huge fan of yellow 4Gs. The rear shot of your car looks wide and I think that's because of its paint job. Thumbs up brother!!
Thx for that..for extra sauce, I wasn't even on planning for this color, blue was a first pic but here in San Antonio my choices were limited but a DEALERSHIP had this blonde GT and had to jump on it so I did...the APR from Santander is a little high but what the he'll...I'm a 4G owner now!

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks FANTASTIC! Your ride is quickly becoming one of my favorites :) Just need some black headlights and tail lights!
Thx Desert Rat, I'm really wanting to get my H&T lights black, just enjoying the factory look for now. But maybe later...

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Sexy Andres - love the lip.

I 50% agree with Andy. Black tails would make it look meaner, but for the love of everything please don't change your headlights. Your OEM projectors are, WITHOUT QUESTION, the best headlights possible for our cars (if you favor visibility :))
Revision: Keep the stockies, but bake em' black!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sexy Andres - love the lip.

I 50% agree with Andy. Black tails would make it look meaner, but for the love of everything please don't change your headlights. Your OEM projectors are, WITHOUT QUESTION, the best headlights possible for our cars (if you favor visibility :))
Yeah I'm prob gonna send and clear the oem's so they shine like diamonds

1 - 20 of 72 Posts