Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
what are those wheels called? seems like killed much of the wheel gap, did u change the suspension as well?
They are the 20' Enkei Razrs, a drop from installing Eibachs pro kit (1.2 back, 1.4 front) if i remember correctly. Yeah they fill it up pretty well without any rubbing. I feel though if i were the lower anymore i might get some rubbing then i would do something about those plastic mud guards underneath the wheel well.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Nice ride man... love the yellow. Where did you get the black lip on the front and sides?

Also nice rims.. would recommend painting those calipers though for that extra pop.
Thamks bro..the front is the infamous SE lip and the sides are the blackout series kit.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
The new ralliarts painted and ready!
Sherwin Williams helped get the paint matched...Y19 is the color code in case anyone needs it...it has gold in there!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
So sick!! It's a perfect match?! I had to order from automotivetouchup when I had to paint my lip ? Never thought about getting it colored match locally

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here's my solar yellow! Are the sides painted or is that a kit on yours?
Clean ass ride man, any upcoming mods you have in mind??

Hey thanks! All that I've done so far would be SE front lip, restored headlights with HIDs, catback exhaust, dropped Megan's springs, and AUX cable installed to the stock Rockford Fosgate system which I'm proud about lol I'm thinking intake next then sideskirts, and spoiler delete.... really digging your rallyart lids!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Hey thanks! All that I've done so far would be SE front lip, restored headlights with HIDs, catback exhaust, dropped Megan's springs, and AUX cable installed to the stock Rockford Fosgate system which I'm proud about lol I'm thinking intake next then sideskirts, and spoiler delete.... really digging your rallyart lids!
Thx man heres some new pics as of yesterday.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
So sick!! It's a perfect match?! I had to order from automotivetouchup when I had to paint my lip ? Never thought about getting it colored match locally
Yeah Sherwin Williams did it quick...3 cans minimum(33$ each) yeah thats the only sucky part.oh well .

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hey we finally have a sticky! I always wondered about this lol

21 - 40 of 72 Posts