Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
JDM Fanatic
89 Posts
2 things i have to confess .. you killed me with this wonderful Yellow Eclipse ... I kept searching UAE for a yellow Eclipse in a gpod condition for more than a year and i couldn't find ... So i bought my black one.

The front splitter is awesome ...
If possible .. put a link to where you have bought it please.

I need to order mine.

·
JDM Fanatic
89 Posts
In addition ... The carbon hood is fantastic ... Woow

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
2 things i have to confess .. you killed me with this wonderful Yellow Eclipse ... I kept searching UAE for a yellow Eclipse in a gpod condition for more than a year and i couldn't find ... So i bought my black one.

The front splitter is awesome ...
If possible .. put a link to where you have bought it please.

I need to order mine.
Thanks for that, You couldn't find one where you were, and this one was the only one in San Antonio in good condition...crazy huh? So the lip is the 09 SE lip and the other part is the 3.5 fat lip from AllFit. Its gonna take some patience installing the fat lip because of how curved our bumper is. Also, yeah I'm loving the hood, its so light and a neck breaker. Good luck!

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey! Not sure if I'm using this app the right way but I'm new here! Representing with the solar yellow eclipse GT. Would love to meet more people around!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I love the yellow cars. But one thing kept bothering me. So I edited it.
Honestly, I think its too much black. Sabertooth did an edit where half the side piece was yellow and the bottom part was black, I think that one came out decent looking.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Honestly, I think its too much black. Sabertooth did an edit where half the side piece was yellow and the bottom part was black, I think that one came out decent looking.
What I personally think would look good is if you made a shorter vinyl of the SE side decal and put it on the door, but instead made it say GT.

SE side decal for reference
http://www.thetorquereport.com/assets_c/2011/04/2012_Mitsubishi_Eclipse_SE_4-thumb-530x353-11183.jpg

Personally I would chop off the sides or even bend them in and have it shape to the body of the car. But Im not much of a fan of the stock bumper

41 - 60 of 72 Posts