Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm negotiable on all prices or if you have something to trade I'm good with that too. call/text/message/reply if interested.

Cell: (201) 232-0542

Stock exhaust manifold $50 + shipping
One stud snapped on the bottom so you just need a bolt and nut to tighten it down, actually works a lot better than the shitty rusty studs. I'd recommend doing the same to the other side as well. I'll send pics if buyer wants to see a bit more of it.

Stock pulley Price: $20 + shipping or a 12 pack of Blue Moon

Stock Headlights Price: $100 + shipping

Stock hood. was in an accident so it is not perfect but it will still bolt up and latch properly. I plasti dipped it black but the color underneath is still blue pearl. Overall it's in pretty good shape. Price: 12 pack of Blue Moon you just have to pick it up

Bumpers SOLD

I also have one halo projector headlight for the driver side. It is chrome. If someone wants it I just forgot to take a picture of it Price: 12 pack of Blue Moon

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Lmk if the exhaust manifold doesn't sell, I texted you yesterday.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
okk yea ill let you know. I can't get a shipping quote til monday. If you wanna give me your zip ill look up shipping to you

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sorry to see another member go :/
What is this blue moon stuff you speak of?
Blue moon (owned by Coors iirc) is a beer similar to a Belgian white ale. Consider it like a the gateway drug to microbreweries and imports

That being said, free bump, I don't want your leftovers =)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Pmed about the headlights

1 - 20 of 23 Posts