Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought the AUX cord that plugs into the back of the wire harness. Wasn't too bad to install, but after I got everything back in, I tested it and the sound quality isn't very good. Sounds like right side is barely playing, the bass is almost non existent in any speaker including the sub. Anyone else have this problem? Did I just not push the pins in the wire harness good enough? Sound works fine with CD's.

I have a 07 Eclipse with the rockford fosgate system.

·
Registered
886 Posts
I have the aux cord installed and I'm getting great quality if the bar pushed all the way in on the back of your wire harness the wires are all the way in it won't push all the way in if not I would pull it out again check that and make sure you have all the pins in the correct holes and that the cord is fully inserted into what ever your playing music off of

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
386 Posts
this can be a cable issue. The ones they sell at walmart are garbage. mine had a short in it from day 1.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I have the exact same issue it makes me mad when I want goodish sounding music I have to use the radio but I'm going to be trying pushing the wires in more tonight I'll let you know if that improves it at all if you haven't already tried it

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've had mine installed for over a month now, sound quality isn't bad at all. Sounds pretty good actually. I just ordered it from my local mitsu dealership, it was only like $20.

·
Registered
5 Posts
me too

I have this problem! i bought the aux cord from sunnyside mitsubishi. i showed a friend how to do it when i did it in my own car. it works fine but its quieter than the radio? so thats my problem sounds fine just not as loud as the radio. i followed the directions on were to install the wires in the harness.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts