Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Eclipse GT
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I don't have a spoiler on my eclipse (other than the factory duckbill one) and I am definitely looking at getting one in the future.

My question for you all is would it look better to paint both the spoiler that I buy and the factory one black, or would it look better to just paint the factory one black and paint the ordered one the body colour? If anyone haas pictures of either of these I'd love to see them!

·
Registered
2007 Eclipse GT
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I prefer body colour spoiler, and either tinted, black, or stock chrome spoiler lip. Most look trashy with mis-matched black panels. Not all, some use it to a full look. But it's such a common sign of "I don't know what I'm doing" and seen on so many nasty builds, not just in 4Gs
Do you think it would be best to buy sooner rather than later in case they stop making them for out car? Currently looking to buy from DAR Spoilers

·
Registered
2007 Eclipse GT
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They stopped making them years ago. You'll either get new old stock, or an aftermarket.

Even Mitsubishi suppliers still have them though, and in multiple colours
So you're saying they just have a finite supply at this point?
I checked out that link and it looks like they don't have my colour (P18). I was looking at getting this rounder model anyways:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts