Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Great information in this thread.

Where do you acquire the cable that is needed?

·
Premium Member
1,171 Posts
Thank you and time for a noob question. On the drop down box i see it has different reflash options. Do I need to select the mitsubishi option?
You just need to buy cable Open Port 2.0

I don't want to take part in the war between Hack and Brent. I don't claim to superiority.

But I must say. You will not be able to read or to adjust the tune. Is protected from reading. Of course, the person-level Hackish to read. But only on a straight line from the processor. The average user is not necessary. Just have fun driving.

·
Registered
78 Posts

I don't want to take part in the war between Hack and Brent. I don't claim to superiority.

But I must say. You will not be able to read or to adjust the tune. Is protected from reading. Of course, the person-level Hackish to read. But only on a straight line from the processor. The average user is not necessary. Just have fun driving.
Thank you!

I will be contacting you soon to get a tune. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
I don't want to get in the shitfest here, but I feel obligated to stand up for Michael, as I am a happy customer of his. His product is superb, and he is great to work with. He helped me through the whole process, and answered all of my ridiculous questions. He got my tune back to me in about 3 hours, and has been there for support after. I don't really know the backstory behind your beef (nor do I particularly care), but there's no need to drag the platform down because you've moved forward. We understand who you endorse, but there is no need to say that there is only one option, when that statement is obviously false. Just because you love Pepsi, doesn't mean there's not CocaCola out there.

The hostility on this forum needs to stop, because it pushes people away. If we keep having vendor-beef then we're soon going to all be shit out of luck because no one wants to work in a community like this. If we keep pushing other members away, the community will never grow, this forum will die, and we'll never have enough interest to revitalize our aftermarket support (which sucks for those of us late bloomers).

The front page of Club4g.org says; "Welcome to the largest 4th Generation... Mitsubishi Eclipse community" COMMUNITY. If you can't play nice, don't fucking play.

PS: Props to Stayer for remaining neutral and mature during this ordeal. Very respectable.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
I don't want to get in the shitfest here, but I feel obligated to stand up for Michael, as I am a happy customer of his. His product is superb, and he is great to work with. He helped me through the whole process, and answered all of my ridiculous questions. He got my tune back to me in about 3 hours, and has been there for support after. I don't really know the backstory behind your beef (nor do I particularly care), but there's no need to drag the platform down because you've moved forward. We understand who you endorse, but there is no need to say that there is only one option, when that statement is obviously false. Just because you love Pepsi, doesn't mean there's not CocaCola out there.

The hostility on this forum needs to stop, because it pushes people away. If we keep having vendor-beef then we're soon going to all be shit out of luck because no one wants to work in a community like this. If we keep pushing other members away, the community will never grow, this forum will die, and we'll never have enough interest to revitalize our aftermarket support (which sucks for those of us late bloomers).

The front page of Club4g.org says; "Welcome to the largest 4th Generation... Mitsubishi Eclipse community" COMMUNITY. If you can't play nice, don't fucking play.

PS: Props to Stayer for remaining neutral and mature during this ordeal. Very respectable.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Now that you are done standing on your soap box, this thread was about Stayer's tune tell Hackish to stop trolling posts and threads that do not concern him! Even your post is trolling.

Back to Stayer, his tunes are prob the best that are offered.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
now that you are done standing on your soap box, this thread was about stayer's tune tell hackish to stop trolling posts and threads that do not concern him! Even your post is trolling.

Back to stayer, his tunes are prob the best that are offered.
you're the one who fueled this fucking fire are you serious. All your proving is that youre a complete pretentious ass with a misplaced superiority complex.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Now that you are done standing on your soap box, this thread was about Stayer's tune tell Hackish to stop trolling posts and threads that do not concern him! Even your post is trolling.

Back to Stayer, his tunes are prob the best that are offered.
You're the one who dragged Hackish into this bud. But yeah, we can just sweep it under the rug.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
The reason you don't see any conflict between Stayer and me is that there is none. He contributes to the community and is designing original parts and innovating. I'm always happy to see his latest work and promote it to my customers. If it weren't for Stayer, what would you do for 4G69 head work?

That's what I think this site should be about. When people log on with an objective to insult the companies who do support the platform, the community would be better served without them.

-Michael

·
Registered
1,187 Posts

Just to add to this. If people really need a tune backed up I can do it for them but respecting Stayer's work I'll only provide a backup you can restore, not view or edit. If he wants to give you an editable fastworks file it doesn't bother me in the least, but it's his tune and his right to dictate how it's used.

-Michael

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
The reason you don't see any conflict between Stayer and me is that there is none. He contributes to the community and is designing original parts and innovating. I'm always happy to see his latest work and promote it to my customers. If it weren't for Stayer, what would you do for 4G69 head work?

That's what I think this site should be about. When people log on with an objective to insult the companies who do support the platform, the community would be better served without them.

-Michael
Agreed. You two bring excellent services to our platform, and I, for one, am very grateful. I hope it goes on for years to come. Furthermore, I agree that anyone instigating hatred has no place here.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I supported Stayer on Stayer's review. Anything other than Stayer on this specific post is trolling period. The hack said it was misleading what I said so he felt butt hurt...awww poor muffin.... Why the heck did the hack chime in on a thread/post that had nothing to do with him??? ego and arrogance, stay out of it has nothing to do with you the hack. This is about Stayer I did not even mention the hack but his ego would not let this post be about Stayer. I understand it really upsets the hack supporters when I am right but that is ok the majority of readers get it.

Just to add to this. If people really need a tune backed up I can do it for them but respecting Stayer's work I'll only provide a backup you can restore, not view or edit. If he wants to give you an editable fastworks file it doesn't bother me in the least, but it's his tune and his right to dictate how it's used.
Once again the title of this thread is "Stayer Tune Review" THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR SOFTWARE!!!!! stop jacking threads that has nothing to do with you.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
I supported Stayer on Stayer's review. Anything other than Stayer on this specific post is trolling period. The hack said it was misleading what I said so he felt butt hurt...awww poor muffin.... Why the heck did the hack chime in on a thread/post that had nothing to do with him??? ego and arrogance, stay out of it has nothing to do with you the hack. This is about Stayer I did not even mention the hack but his ego would not let this post be about Stayer. I understand it really upsets the hack supporters when I am right but that is ok the majority of readers get it.

Once again the title of this thread is "Stayer Tune Review" THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR SOFTWARE!!!!! stop jacking threads that has nothing to do with you.
Bruh my IQ is dropping by the second. Fuck outta here.

·
Registered
728 Posts
When people log on with an objective to insult the companies who do support the platform
Find me where I said Fastworks or the hack's software suck? You won't find it on this post. I did not insult your software you may have felt slighted because in my opinion I think Stayer is a FAR better choice but that way that is on you. I supported Stayer period you made a post on STAYER'S review.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts