Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
What all do I need to buy for the tune. I know I need the tactrix cable but do I need to install a wide band afr or anything? I’m not planning on turbo. I just have exhaust work and an intake and want some more power and mpg.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A30N - thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you liked my work.

NamelessFoe - we just have to agree on a time. I'm on the other side of the planet, we'll always have different times. I can also stay late at work in the evening, it will be early morning for you. You can determine the time yourself. My time zone is +6 hours GMT.
Does stayer still do tunes?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I think he lived in Russia or Ukraine. Either way, remote tuning is probably not high up on his list of priorities. For what it's worth, I think he's a truly gifted mechanic & engineer, and I hope the best for him. My 6G75 has been absolutely unstoppable since he tuned it.
Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Hi guys, sometimes I come here. I'm still alive. lol. About knocking settings, this is certainly not true. I know what I'm doing. I don't like being rude, so it's easier to leave. Then there was a fierce battle with Covid. I won. And now it's just a war. There is no point in writing tunes. Teamviewer is disabled, Paypal, visa, mastercard do not work. Sanctions.
I'm not complaining, just explaining the situation.
During the war, there are more interesting projects than tunes for outdated cars.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts