Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Hope yalll doin alright and havin a good mornin. I been makin my custom intake and i bought this MAF sensor housing off ebay that is 3” in diameter but the bolts dont line up so it wont be held down right thus creating an air leak. So my question to anyone on here is do you still have the stock intake system and can i buy it and you ship it or something? If you dont have the whole system thats ok i just need the MAF housing. If you could cut it out or something. I might try a junkyard as well. The last one i went to didnt have what i needed.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
here would be a good spot to cut it and then i could just use how it already got the clamp on the other side. Thank you tho bro I appreciate your time and help
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Bumper Automotive design

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And yea i planned on getting it tuned after i did this but would it be bad if a ran it like that without the tune just a couple times or should I refrain from driving as much as i can

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok bet thanks for the information and the maf housing it is appreciated. Lmk when your ready and where to send $ then bro💯

1 - 7 of 7 Posts