Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! New to the forum and here to start of with introducing my precious baby. I'm 21 years young and have owned this car for the past 7 months. I'm absolutely loving it. My car, a 09 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT Solar Yellow in semi stock form. Looking to upgrade suspension, intake, circuit demon fog lights, tune and cf hood next year and maybe a few more things! Currently plasti dipped the emblems and gas cap, installed aux cable for rockford fosgate, res and muffler delete with bully tips that stick out about 2 1/2 inches, LED interior full spectrum lights. My Instagram is available to follow. The username is Solar_EclipseGT. Thank you and welcome to my first post!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
461 Posts
WTTC David!

Glad you joined the forum. Everything you listed are great options to make your car sound and perform that much better! Cant wait to see your build progress. PS Im a BIG fan of your color! Im going to paint my 4G yellow and join the yellow gang next:cheers:

·
Registered
1 Posts
whats up man from Tupper lake NY in the adirondacks. nice to see some more northern 4g's. lmk if you ever come to my neck of the woods.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts