Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
No Worries
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After being on the site for nearly 3 years, I figured it was about time! :ndance:

Engine:
Fujita CAI, GT TB w/ Bypass, RRE Header, 2.25" Exhaust w/ Straight Piped Magnaflow High Flow Cat, Resonator, and Race Series Muffler

Exterior:
DDM Tuning Sabre 40w 5000k Hi/Low LEDs and 55w 3000k HID Fog Lights, LED Reverse Lights, Depo Black Headlights and Taillights, Ralliart Eye Lids, Yellow Lamin-X Fog Covers, Ralliart Badge, 17% Window Tint, Painted Red Calipers, Vortex Generators, SE Spoiler, Paint Matched Rear Reflectors, Side Skirt Decals, Blacked Out Ralliart Front and Rear Bumpers, Aluminum Fuel Door, Third Brake Light, and Rear Emblem

Interior:
Redline Tuning Hood QuickLift, Braided Radiator Hose Dress Up, Various Engine Bay Items Painted Red, Black Triple Gauge Pillar Pod w/ AEM Wideband AFR and GlowShift Vacuum and Volt Gauges, Silver MOMO Automatico Shift Knob, Blue LED Interior and License Plate Lights, Cobra Radar Detector

Wheels and Tires:
Back to stock :(

Suspension:
D2 Coilovers, Tanabe Strut Tower Bar, Progress Rear Sway Bar

Tuning/Electronics:
UVTune/Fastworks Reflash

Yet to come:
Who knows?

How she sat the day I started My Ride thread:

Me, Phoebe, and my now wife:

Click the pic below for a short clip!

Not the most original 4G, but I'm proud of her! Questions, comments, concerns, and suggestions always welcome! Thanks Ladies and Gents! :biggrin:

·
No Worries
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My 4G and my buddy's 3G's tail lights started looking faded so we retinted them!

For anyone who has owned a 3G, you know that hard ass bolt to get to...

Wet sanding after using Goof Off Graffiti Remover

First coat!

Three VHT Niteshades coats, four clear coats, some more wet sanding, Maguire's Ultimate Rubbing Compound, and reinstalled!

Definitely has noticeable blemishes up close but I'm overall happy with today's work!

·
Registered
206 Posts
It still looks very nice regardless but I can only imagine how sick it would look with the extra drop. I wish I had some of the performance mods and engine dress-up that you have going on.
Do you think you will buy coilovers eventually?

·
No Worries
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Was on my way home from Lexington yesterday; perfect and beautiful weather. Two cars ahead of me slows down in a 35mph to take a left turn. The car in front of me slows down; I slow down; the car behind me...does not slow down. She was a college student like me and although she didn't admit it, I guarantee she was texting and driving.

AAA dropped my poor Elvira off at a semi-sketchy collision repair shop that's closed until Monday while the girl in the Scion TC drove off (not like a hit and run thankfully). Waiting on an estimate and the police report and will go from there :(

1 - 20 of 107 Posts