Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Yeah, I defintley do, and I have a set I want to buy but damnit, I'm having to pay $700 for my car note this month due to a bank fuxor up.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Yeah, they said I missed a payment even though I can show them the check, they claim it could be for anything because I didn't put anything in the description...grr

·
IH8Civix
696 Posts
Very nice Tech, great shots jrod.
Ya def new wheels needed. Plus I would drop it and paint the stocks HeadLights black, and call it a day.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I'll be getting headlight eye lids for the head lights, I can't really afford to loose any HL output here in LA unless I go HID.

But yes, a drop, and wheels are defintley next...the motors on the safe side for me as of right now.

·
4G SEXY EDITION
2,833 Posts
Very nice! I love how you chose the color black and the eyelids look great! I dont think a drop is completely necessary, but if you got a set of black rims with a chrome lip... that would look HOTT. Annnd tinted windows! Hmmm... after that I would leave it alone, it would look elegant and sleak. BTW, what a shiny car!!!

·
4G SEXY EDITION
2,833 Posts
***It already does look elegant and sleak*** I just think that the black rims w/ chrome lip and tinted windows would add nice chrome accents to it. And if you chose to do a drop that would look good too, I just think that with your car being so dark that it doesnt really matter

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Wow, two posts for meeeeee? :naughty::hahano:

I'm planning on doing 18 inch black wheels with a polished lip and WORK Drop Springs (it'll give it even more of an aggresive look, and help out at the drag strip).

Tint's already done (dark as louisiana will legally allow, cops are dicks in bossier city side of the city about tint so I'm not testing my luck), but I do need to black out my tail lights!

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
RAWWWWWWWWR

I got beat by a Galant at the cookout in August, I'm gonna hold the grudge.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Don't feel too bad, you're one of the few that has seen one of these fast mythical creatures that don't have MIVEC powa!

I recently found out I'm loosing spark in two out of six cylinders midway through a RPM rise which would explain the 13.8 and then 14.5.

At least you got beat by a car that has the same motor, and is a Mitsubishi, imagine if it were a Honda...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts