Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Ricer
2009 BMW 3-Series 335i Coupe
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I have been thinking for a long time about doing this, and it makes me really sad - But I just sold my eclipse today :) I was nervous it wouldn't go to someone I liked or to someone who I knew wouldn't care for the car, but I found someone who does and I am happy with who I sold it to. When I listed my car, I got no more than 120 inquiries about it on Facebook Marketplace. Every 5 minutes my phone would ping and it would be someone dying to get the car! I was so overwhelmed for a while but I am glad it's over.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me out with my eclipse. I seriously can't thank you guys enough.. Whether it was answering some paranoid question I had, answering a PM or literally anything else, y'all are honestly the best at it. I love the 4G community and hope that down the line I can pick up where I left off with someones used eclipse when I can :) Just won't be for a while.

I have decided to go with a manual 2007 BMW 335i for my next whip. I haven't bought it yet, but have already picked several out and am negotiating :) Wish me luck! Thanks again everyone. Makes me so sad to go. I am happy that the new owner will be leaving the Club4G stickers on the car.. Maybe he will join the forum!

Peace out guys. It has been real!

-Zach

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Take care Zach, good luck!!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Not a bad car Just check for the common problems with the engine of choice and check for maintenance records. Bmws can be expensive To fix if trashed Compared to our 4gs where you can get a engine for $500 around me and a trans shipped for $250

1 - 4 of 4 Posts