Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so Ive been on the forums for a couple of years but ive never had the nuts to post a pic of my car since it was a POS when I bought it. Heres a little background of how i got the car and what my build was about

So I got my 07 Eclipse GS back in '13 with 48,000 miles. I paid a whopping 2500 for it because it was a salvage title and it needed work on the wiring. So the dick who sold it to me told me the salvage title was for damage on the driver side door (there was crease in about 3 inches wide throughout the entire driver door and no I did not even think about a carfax at the time). SOOO when I took the car in to carquest too check out the wiring stuff they told me it was water damage. After arguing with this dude I just said screw it and began my long journey to fix it.

Low and behold 3 years later and this is what i came up with. So this car since day one was my very first project car, with no f*cks given whatsoever. The paint is straight from a rattle can and the coilover are from ebay as well as the seats. Overall I've spent about $900 to get the car from how it was to where it is now.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Oh man, this is an awesome ride! Thats a really good rattle can job. Could use with a buff and wax, but theres no visible streaks like the rattle canned civics you see everywhere. I dig it, really great ride!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Looks good man! I like the seats you have in there. For all you said was wrong with it you made it look great! For the $3400 you got a pretty nice looking car and like sabertooth said you can say you did it all. Keep the work!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys, I love the too see the reaction of everyone when they hear I drive a spray painted eclipse LOL.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
rides like ass if I'm being honest. I think if I extend the tophats in the front then it wouldnt be too bad but as of now its pretty bouncy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts