Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Haven’t been active recently so figured I’d share my most recent progress! Took some advice from friends and some Internet anons to match the eyelids and roof with the hood. Happy with how the wrap came out and figured I’d share with y’all.
I’ve ordered some KPMF Purple and Black Iridescent wrap in the mail to redo the body in the next month or so. I’ll post updates as the re-wrap goes on :)

EDIT: For future reference, here is the link to the completed project -https://www.club4g.org/threads/the-re-wrap-is-complete.121809/#post-1925617

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Neat. I wonder how it would look with a mix of the pearl white and purple instead of solid purple (if that was the plan). I bet it could be made to look really nice
I would be very interested to see how that would turn out! Sadly the wrap that’s currently on it is severely aged and cracking from the desert heat and UV no matter how much I baby it. The roof alone took 4 hours of heating and picking pieces off.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just finished removing the old vinyl and holy hell is the paint in bad condition! Going to start the wrap later on today after I get some food and shut eye.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts