Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Animefreak1983 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi all! In this topic I want to talk about the reflash. You already know from other themes, that UVTune gives ends. But a Holy place is never empty. I have an interesting offer for everyone. You can reflash any Mitsubishi, Nissan, infiniti, Honda, Suzuki and more than 200 cars. You can do in the city in which you live. Talk about Eclipse. Have a minimum of 4 ways to read and write ECU Eclipse. The easiest is ECUFlash + tactrix OP2. However, this method does not protect a tune. There are other devices to read and write.
However, to read and write ECU is only half the story. It is important to create the tune. Frankly, it is the most difficult part. If you are not an engineer, then do not try to do it. Modern ECU have a complex structure. Quite difficult to calculate a checksum and other. Incorrect definition cause a lot of errors and SES light.
But I want to tell about another thing. We studied the ECU Mitsubishi along and across. Created unique tune. For read and write I use the unit Piassini. Why? Because definitions have cryptographic protection. You cannot record tune in other ECU.
My suggestion is the following. You purchase the unit Piassini. The base unit (master) is located in Russia. Your notebook has a program to read and write ECU. You want to reflash the ECU. For this purpose it is necessary to remove the ECU from the car. Connect the device. For example, to read the ECU Eclipse you want a 5 wires, it's not difficult. The program will read the ECU. The resulting file you send me an e-mail. I see a file and determine what tune send for you. I will send you the tune. You do write ECU. Get the money.
We work 50/50. All pricing policy, you define yourself. We can only give recommendations, what and how much.
I also want to say a few words about the firmware. Working with this professional engineers. This is not a "teenager electronics". All tunes many times checked and have a high level of development.
All tunes are not errors. No light SES. If you are experiencing problems it can be immediately corrected. There is also the possibility of online settings turbo or supercharger on the dyno.
I want to remind you, this unit allows you to reflash more than 200 cars of other brands. We will do as many vehicles as you can find.
If you are interested in our offer, then write a PM to me. We will discuss the details.

See less See more
#4 ·
About the money. We work 50/50. That is, for example, you offer customers reflash $500. Of them your 250, 250 my. Me the money, you can send PayPal.
I want to also tell you that. We try not work with the older cars. It is not interesting. Only 2005 and higher.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.