Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
theBIGone
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yes finally I have found the time to make my own thread for my baby. I got her during summer before my senior year of high school, my parents helped me with the down payment as a early graduation gift haha, so yeah I had no graduation party, but I do pay for everything on my own including everything that I have down to the car so far :wiggle: Anyways after trolling the forum for around 2 years and becoming a registered member for almost a year now I have finally decided to make my own ride thread. When first purchased she had 26k miles and completely stock, shes now coming up on 51k miles :mecry: I plan on keeping her till she falls over and dies :bigthumb: Anyways I thought I'd show you some current pics :naughty: and a current and future mod list. Rate. comment, suggestions would be appreciated...I have thick skin so go ahead say what you want :woohoo:

LOL yeah I know...
:facepalm:

Current Mod List:
***Show: 18" Enkei Rims, Nitto NT 555's All Season Tires, Smoked Headlights, Blacked Out Taillights, 15% Tinted Windows, Painted Ralliart Style Front & Rear Bumper, Debadged, Iceberg Blue 8k Bi-Xenon HID Lights, Blue Painted Calipers, Custom Blue Schema Engine Bay Paint Job, Mitsubishi Seatbelt Covers, Rocksford Fosgate Sound System With Custom 10" Sub Enclosed Box.

***Performance: AEM Cold Air Intake, Obx Longtube Headers, Catalytic Converter & Resonator Delete, 2.5" Straight Pipe, Magnaflow Muffler, Corsa Racing Chrome Muffler Tip, Optima Redtop Battery, NGK Platinum Spark Plugs, Royal Purple 5w-20, Drill Slotted Rotors, RRE Polyurethane Motor Mounts, AEM Fuel Ignition Controllor, Weight Reductions.

Future Mod List:
*Proflow Throttle Body
*Outlaw Spacers
*LED's In Grill & Under Dashboard
*BrainJ Harness
*Tri-Pod Gauge
*Coilovers
*Spoiler
*Then MAYBE a 50/75 Shot Nitrous Kit :wiggle:

·
theBIGone
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks amazing bro!! And before someone else says it... LOWARRRRRR :p
lol i know dude i know...it's just coilovers are EXPENSIVE :( and personally i would rather finish the performance side then lower the car, but thats just me :wiggle:

·
Registered
101 Posts
bro car looks sick. how did u tint your headlights ?

·
theBIGone
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bro car looks sick. how did u tint your headlights ?
lol precut tint on ebay the stuff that actually sticks not the crap from autozone but it was a PAIN in the ass to do i def recommend a blowdryer and someone to help you otherwise it'll be impossible

·
Registered
101 Posts
haha aright, i think im gunna have them sprayed cause i had HID's and i heard if u wrap them the HID's sometime make the wrap bubble and shit, so idk yet

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
theBIGone
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
a man after my heart... well minus the eyelids... don't get me wrong... they do look sweet... just not my taste

and yes x2 to the lowering part... no more 4x4
LOL 4x4ing...hahaha maybe I should get a 6 inch lift on it??? anybody?
:woohoo:

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
dont really dig the blue paint or lift kit....

but it looks pretty clean other than that. drop it and i can get past the paint :]

·
theBIGone
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dont really dig the blue paint or lift kit....

but it looks pretty clean other than that. drop it and i can get past the paint :]
lol man your the first one to say they dont like the blue scheme paint job :( haha blue black and silver my favorite colors!!! and yeah man lower i know thats honestly gonna be dead last on my to do list haha

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
lol man your the first one to say they dont like the blue scheme paint job :( haha blue black and silver my favorite colors!!! and yeah man lower i know thats honestly gonna be dead last on my to do list haha
coilovers ARE a performance mod!!! lol

·
Registered
192 Posts
I don't want to sound like an idiot, but where did u get the battery tie down? Those are not factory are they? My GS didn't have one and my GT doesn't either .. I've tried to google it, but I've had no luck!

·
Hard Core 4ger
11,973 Posts
wow man. great job on the silver bitch. for whatever reason they are the hardest to make look good to me and you nailed it. cool that you spent time to do the painting the engine bay parts and do them well. lovin it and keep it up.

you should get the redline tuning hood props. they would dress up your engine bay even more, and make it look WAY better then that shitty ass stock prop

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.