Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
521 - 540 of 565 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
I figure I might as well update again. Last year I put Tein s-techs on and got new tires the same size as before. 225/40/19 Bridgestone Potenzas RE970AS. 19x8.5 Privat Akzents.

Nothing special, but I thought I would add more info to the thread.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
My summer Falkens are toasted, need a summer set. I'm keeping the stock 17" GS wheels, what is the optimum size to get for maximum grip and handling ability? Is wider necessarily better if it means a ballooning sidewall?

Thinking of going with Pilot Super Sports, but am open to suggestions.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi guys--im sure this question has been asked a million times..apologies in advance..but
I have virtually a stock 2006 GT (lowering springs)..have come across a set of hardaritt bugel rims 18x8 +36 offset -front and 18x9 + 34 offset rear..im hoping for some guidance as to if this will fit without issues..thanx in advance...derek

·
Registered
954 Posts
Hi guys--im sure this question has been asked a million times..apologies in advance..but
I have virtually a stock 2006 GT (lowering springs)..have come across a set of hardaritt bugel rims 18x8 +36 offset -front and 18x9 + 34 offset rear..im hoping for some guidance as to if this will fit without issues..thanx in advance...derek
Yes they will fit without having any issues

·
Registered
9 Posts
so i"ve decided i'm going to be the test pilot for the new continental extreme contact sport
tire (rivals the Michelin pilot super sports )-like to go low profile--35-as opposed to a 45--but as much as I know a staggered set up is cosmetic only on our cars--can I get some feedback as to what is should do for sizing front and rear? (rims are 18x8 front +36--rears are 18x9 +34--im thinking stock 235 on the front and maybe a 255 rear (I cant roll my fenders this year as I invested in a holographic wrap--pics to come..lol).as always--appreciate the heads up..ty..d..(oh..im lowered on eibachs btw..:)

521 - 540 of 565 Posts