Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
541 - 560 of 565 Posts

·
evANGELic
17 Posts
I'm looking into getting varrstoen es2 18x8.5 +35 to replace my stock 17s. I'd like to know what size tires I can use with out it rubbing against the fender. I'm looking at getting these flush, so I know I'll need spacers for the rear and bend the inner fender lip. Also I'm dropped on BC coilovers. Just looking to get some input before I pull the trigger on these wheels.

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2007 GT
6,845 Posts
I'm looking into getting varrstoen es2 18x8.5 +35 to replace my stock 17s. I'd like to know what size tires I can use with out it rubbing against the fender. I'm looking at getting these flush, so I know I'll need spacers for the rear and bend the inner fender lip. Also I'm dropped on BC coilovers. Just looking to get some input before I pull the trigger on these wheels.
Tough to say considering you're using a mystery sized spacer. 235's are a good size for that rim though. You could match your spacer to the gap you have left to fill after they're on by measuring the space with your fender lip rolled.

Just be sure to use hub centric spacers, and not some cheap free floating on the studs crap

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hello guys hopefully someone can answer this question for me, here it goes. First off im going with a beefy/ track setup. I was looking around here and someone mentioned 255/35 for a beefy setup, now my question is if I get 18x9.5 +22 could i have a 255/35 fit ?? I'm planning on lowering the car about 1.5- 2 I'm going with BC BR racing coils with the extreme low option. Only reason why is because ATM my DD is a 2012 Altima coupe and I have BC BR racing coils and I'm maxxed out and I wish I could have gone at least another half in or 1 full inch.

541 - 560 of 565 Posts