Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Since 2016 I've trippled the power, wrecked 2 motors, wrecked a turbo, but havent really had any issues I didn't cause in a very obvious way.
Lol you’re a smarter man than I.

im really good at wrecking stuff.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The V6 GT is an incredible car. Stock it is very fast and if you lower it with coilovers, you can get a car that handles wonderfully, as good or better than much more expensive sports cars. Heated leather seats, sunroof, hatchback, drop in an upgraded stereo and you have a really great car. I have driven the GS and it really lacked power for a car that looks so sporty. Not sure why anyone would settle for a GS if a GT is available. Worth the wait. Not a huge difference in mpg. If mpg is you're think, drive a Prius. I am relatively new to this forum and the GT (mine a 2006), but I could not be happier. Got mine for 4K and with the coilovers and a few other cosmetic restorations, I'm in about 5K. It's now looking and driving like a 40 to 50K car.

·
Registered
2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse
15 Posts
If you really want it then go for it. We can always give you our opinion, but it will still depend on your decision at the end of the day.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts