Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I presume that the tonneau cover is mechanical and not electrical....but is there any way to unlock it manually? I have somehow managed to get the lever above the speaker jammed up and it won't move. Really need to get my top closed before it rains this weekend. Bout ready to put some gas and a lighter to it.

·
TheSlow4g
2007 AWD Turbo GS
257 Posts
I presume that the tonneau cover is mechanical and not electrical....but is there any way to unlock it manually? I have somehow managed to get the lever above the speaker jammed up and it won't move. Really need to get my top closed before it rains this weekend. Bout ready to put some gas and a lighter to it.
Tonneau cover?

·
Registered
14 Posts
If you remove the sub there should be a tool behind it and behind the seat there 2 hole to stick the tool in and release the cover manually,WARNING BEFORE YOU DO THIS RELEASE THE PRESSURE ON THE FLUID AT THE TANK DO NOT FORCE THE COVER BEFORE YOU DO THIS IT MAY CAUSE DAMAGE AND PARTS ARE UNUBTAINIUM..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts