Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,
Does anyone know where else we can get a tune for our eclipse?
I know Alex is good but he's too busy....
There got to be some one else can do it...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh.. can you elaborate more about the piggyback system?
Thanks

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2007 GT
6,664 Posts
They intercept signals between data inputs, the ecu, and ecu outputs. So the ECU has no idea anything is changed, but the piggyback handles all the changes in data, and thus the tuning.

AEM is a popular choice. FIC-6 I think is the one you'd need, but talk to AEM. There's also the Microsquirt through Megasquirt.

·
Registered
644 Posts

Try these guys. Their director used to tune 4Gs on this site with e re-flash of the ECU. He reflashed mine. Don't know if they are still doing the 4G, dont see why not since they were set up for it. They did mine remotely where I data logged and they sent back adjustments, then rinse repeat till you're happy. That was several years ago. Worst they can say is no, best they can say is get a reflash cord and lets get tuning.

Reactions: Sabertooth^2

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Is that the same place the Ottawa Wolverine started?

·
Registered
644 Posts
Yes, that is Ottawa Wolverine's company. He is still there as far as I am aware. Since they already had everything required for tuning (software, hardware, a library of MAPs for GS/GT/Auto/Manual combinations built up) they should still be capable of tuning a 4G. No reason to just throw tools away that they spent a lot of hard work and effort acquiring and learning. They seem to have stepped into a more luxury/high end tuning focus the last several years, but like I said they should still have all the tools and know how to reflash the 4G. It was a very pleasant experience working with Ottawa Wolverine when we did my car. Been planning on getting back in touch and making a couple tweaks to my GT....if I can ever get around to that project again :rolleyes:.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just got an email from them.
They can tune NA only.. no turbo or supercharger..
After the tune is completed, more horsepower, torque and better gas mileages

1 - 9 of 9 Posts