Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally decided to start making moves on a 4g69 turbo build. I quickly came to realize there is little to no support for a 4g69t. I then I stumbled upon a kit for an 04-06 ralliart lancer, which is also powered by a 4g69. I guess my question is, How interchangeable are the parts between the lancer and eclipse gs?

·
TheSlow4g
2007 AWD Turbo GS
241 Posts
Finally decided to start making moves on a 4g69 turbo build. I quickly came to realize there is little to no support for a 4g69t. I then I stumbled upon a kit for an 04-06 ralliart lancer, which is also powered by a 4g69. I guess my question is, How interchangeable are the parts between the lancer and eclipse gs?
Just have Alex Kazmirchuk build you a kit. That's who built mine.

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2007 Mid Engine GT
7,512 Posts
The lancer bay is a bit tighter, so any piping that's made to fit won't be a fit.

You can get away with a bit more turbo size than RPW's kit that uses an absolutely tiny turbo that is hard on the engine thanks to the extra space.

Alex makes and sells top mount turbo manifolds, and if you're patient, can make you a kit and a tune as well.

If you're handy with tools, you can make all your own stuff, however. I've got one of the earlier turbo builds on here, and mine was all done custom in my driveway

·
Basically Stock
7,512 Posts
Facebook is how I've always talked to him. Or you can email him, but his email slips my mind right now. Sabertooth has it though so hopefully he can fill that in for me
nah, I literally just asked him every time you needed it, lol

Soon though, he's going to consolidate all messaging to one method only. It'll prevent messages being missed.

·
TheSlow4g
2007 AWD Turbo GS
241 Posts
nah, I literally just asked him every time you needed it, lol

Soon though, he's going to consolidate all messaging to one method only. It'll prevent messages being missed.
That'll be good. I've heard a lot of complaints of him missing messages. I get messages all the time asking about turbo stuff, and he's much popular in the community than I am, so I can only imagine what his inbox is like.

·
Basically Stock
7,512 Posts
That'll be good. I've heard a lot of complaints of him missing messages. I get messages all the time asking about turbo stuff, and he's much popular in the community than I am, so I can only imagine what his inbox is like.
I'm basically his secretary at this point lol. Every time he doesn't reply, I get the next message because people know we talk regularly

1 - 8 of 8 Posts