Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2006+ Eclipse V6 Single turbo kit is the first of its kind for the platform. Manufactured in the USA by Autocity Imports & KSR Performance we are tag teaming the first kit made for the vehicle! Base kits will include Manifolds, Turbo, Piping, Couplers, BOV, Wastegate, Intercooler, Cross pipe, and oil feed/drain lines. Image used currently is just a generic picture.
Please note that you will need a tune for the kit to run properly, Base maps will be available for the base kit at an additional charge*
The initial kits will be sold until May 15th at this price. They price may go up after as we get into the R&D. All kits ordered before the May 1st deadline will ship by end of June. After that we have a 4-6 week lead time.
Expected HP on base map is TBD but estimated to be 380-420 on 8lbs. Dyno sheet will be released once our test car is complete. Turbo has capability to run 12lbs

2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse V6 Single Turbo Kit - AutoCity Imports
  • 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse Turbo Base Kit Includes:
  • Treadstone 6″-8″ Intercooler (Trimming of bumper and crash bar may be necessary)
  • Choice of Wrinkle Red or Black Piping
  • MAF Housing
  • Black Couplers
  • Tial 50mm BOV
  • Tial 38mm Wastegate
  • Comp Turbo 58-60MM
  • EGR Delete plate
  • Cross over pipe
  • All Hardware and brackets
  • Oil feed and drain lines with fittings (Customer will need to tap oil pan)
  • 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse Turbo Kit Options
  • Full 3″ Straight Pipe Exhaust to muffler w/ 4″ Outlet ($450)
  • Custom Color Powder coat of Piping- any Prismatic Powder Color ($130)
  • Upgraded injectors and Fuel Pump (Price TBD)
  • Tactrix 2.0 Openport OBD with Mitsubishi adapter ($199)
  • Base Tune Map ($700)
  • OEM Mitsubishi 3 Bar Map Sensor – Required for Tuning ($299)
  • Wideband AFR Gauge
  • Boost Gauge
  • Pillar Pod

·
resident crossplatformer
1,479 Posts
What probably is going to happen is what I've seen with a lot of kits, including the RPW twin turbo kit; it won't sell to more than a tiny handful of people, the economy will take a turn, then the price will plummet for a few months to a year, and then people will buy it, also there might be a decent chance that a turbo back and manifold only kit will show up

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2007 Mid Engine GT
7,416 Posts
What probably is going to happen is what I've seen with a lot of kits, including the RPW twin turbo kit; it won't sell to more than a tiny handful of people, the economy will take a turn, then the price will plummet for a few months to a year, and then people will buy it, also there might be a decent chance that a turbo back and manifold only kit will show up
It already can come with everything when fully specced.

And I don't think so, based on the seller saying it's a 1 time buy due to low demand.

·
Registered
133 Posts
And this kit is $7000. No one would buy this without the matching down pipe/exhaust and a tune that requires all the additional parts.
$9800 with the needed add ons . . . Seeing as people hesitate on a $500 header I dont see many selling either . I feel like $10,000 gets you a lot more on other other platforms but what do I know !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts