Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Basically Stock
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys

I'm featuring VRP on my other forum. The owner Ryan is my main source for performance parts, and is who I'm buying form on my journey to break 1000whp. He's an experienced modder, and loves turbos.

Check out the post here
Velocity Racing Performance | 4G World

While you're there, feel free to dig around the forum. It's young, and could use some activity. It is NOT owned by Autoguide, and as such, I can get club rates for members there, and don't have to follow their policies which hurt club members (they shot down club sponsorships I was getting for people here, and that was the breaking point). In contrast, I also DO NOT and REFUSE to allow companies to pay to post their garbage there *cough* Wiseguide Deals...

I'm trying to fill that forum up with guides on stuff that is commonly known to be impossible here. I'm working with VRP, Mr. Bishi Motorsports and Fastworks right now to do a 99% bolt on turbo kit (tuning included) for the GS as well.

·
Basically Stock
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Velocity is on board, Mr. Bishi is on board, just waiting on Fastworks.

Then I'll have to design the kit. I am shooting for an entry level setup for a stock motor, and one for a built block.

I'm in a toss up on intake piping being included or not, as eBay stuff works fine for under 30psi I've found, and better stuff is double the price or more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts