• Sat. May 25th

Votes: 9 90.0%
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1st Annual Virginia Radioshack Meet!

Ok this should be enough time for everyone to play for the meet! May 25th ! anyways Radioshack in yorktown we are having an all day meet so it will be worth it for the drive for people! breakfast is on me wont be much pasteries and coffee! hangout play some music talk cars enjoy the weather... later in the day we will pull out some traffic cones and my RC cars do some racing. since we cant race the eclipses around the parking lot. if there are more than 10 members (not including me) ill get everyone lunch! MUST BE MORE THAN 10 MEMBER! so there is your incentive to get as many people to come as you can! once it starts to get dark ill pull out the projector and hook up a FF movie or two on the side of the building after that we all do a little cruse down the road to the movie and watch the midnight showing! Im always up for new ideas but im trying to get a good meet going here! i know there are enough eclipses so let's do it!
let me know if you plan on coming!

https://www.facebook.com/events/574282005924746/?ref=22

Going
1)RSman
2)ShipyardWelder
3)Silent
4)Toes08GT
5)Mot7000 (making an appearance)
6)Spooky Pantz +1
7)Night Ryder
8)Blizzard + 1
9)Cruvolo93
10)NitroGlisson (tenative)
11)Twilight
12)CJeezy
13)Mikes07
14)Kracken
15)Chris
16)Mikes07

NOVA
Ranger
Baby3sphinx
TRL
Imabandit1109
Williams USMC
Panicbutton
Arioch
Drightz
Toez
Silent

East Side
Jonrod
Amateurehour24
Torment
whatfor2785
hackerd
shipyard welder
Jbonz
Night Ryder
Elani

West Side
Line4redline
Tiggax5
Rbzdubz
Homeslice
Karan1994

Southside
Rbk001--> NC
Aequitas--> SC
Muscles --> SC

757/804
Nakura18
Mot700
Spooky Pantz
Blizzard

Dont know
Ruby4g69
Fizzix

Attachments

·
Registered
694 Posts
dude, virginia yall are whack. Srs bro. All these people talk, but nobody wants to step up. Va beach people, suffolk, chesapeake, Northern North Carolina portsmouth, norfolk all you fools should be going. its less than 1 1/2 from all areas on the south side and within 3 hours of DC area.

·
♠
1,168 Posts
I plan to show up. Will save up my pennies now. I have time I can take off from work too so this should be fun.

·
♠
1,168 Posts
Btw thanks for doing all this. I'm probably going to find a cheap hotel room to sleep since I'm over 3 hours away.

·
Registered
694 Posts
thank you ^^^^^ Me and this fool are trying hard to get you damn grinches and cave dwellers out to a big meet and get this damn club active again. We need to BE BIG !!! Bigger than the damn honda meets in the area. Power Vs fartcans COMEON GUYS NUT UP FOR SHUT UP

·
Registered
299 Posts
I should be able to at least stop by on the way home from work. How long I can stay depends on the family :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
694 Posts
Where the hell are Derrick and Twilight and shorty at ? Seriously yall want meets sign up for one. We are doing this shit so get on board now and get free food

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
it will be worth it! and you could go in on a hotel with someone and get a cheap rate for the night!

·
The "Touring" Eclipse
1,698 Posts
I would honestly suggest, that whoever has the time, to search through all the profiles that live in VA, send a private message inviting them out to the event and let them know it will be worth their time (10+ members joining) and that we would have a great time if we could get them to come along. I'm down to come just as long as I can get the encouragemetn from other members from VA, especially Nova, and meet with them before, and we travel in groups of 3-4 as a fun caravan. If i can hear from 3+nova people to meet with it will be even bigger. Get Nova to confirm with 3+ to meet and I'll be there for sure

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
we have that NOVA clob coming down. if this gets pretty big im planning on doing an even bigger one this summer with a few car clubs from around the area.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts