Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car all of a sudden started doing tons of weird things this morning. My truck refuses to open with the fob or button. My fob doesn’t work at all and my tachometer doesn’t work within the first 3-5 seconds of starting, my trips got reset as well as my clock. Any ideas?
I think maybe a fuse but have no idea where to look.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My car all of a sudden started doing tons of weird things this morning. My truck refuses to open with the fob or button. My fob doesn’t work at all and my tachometer doesn’t work within the first 3-5 seconds of starting, my trips got reset as well as my clock. Any ideas?
I think maybe a fuse but have no idea where to look.
Most of my gauges are acting up as well

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How's the ground connection at the battery, passenger side motor mount, and how are the battery terminals.

Bad grounding can cause all of that
Yeah I was thinking about that. I disconnected the negative terminal and let it sit and reconnected and it seemed to have the same issues. I will do a battery tests tomorrow and I will post an update

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok update. The battery has low cca and I noticed that everything works once I turn the key. Once I take it out all power cuts out and that’s what causes all the shut down in my computers and explains why all my stuff reseted. Do you think battery replacement should fix this

1 - 7 of 7 Posts